Found 2nd Apr 2009
Having a really bad time looking for a new foundation , Iv been to loads of places but still having no joy.

the worst was guerlain where the women was on her break and i had to wait 1/2 hour till she came back and then she painted my face orange .the colour difference between my face and neck was about 10 shades!

the second worst was mac , the girls were really rude and just didnt want to help me ( or anyone else )

estee lauder gave me a little free sample which was nice but its not working for me so no joy there

boby browns - girl was really helpful and it felt good on my skin but the shade was slightly too pale for me

prescriptives - best match for my skin tone but it felt really heavy on my skin

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

Wow, that's a really nice story. You should write a book about it. :?

I had the same trouble and now use nivea visage young tinted moisturiser. It gives good coverage but is very light on the skin. I also have wet and wild mineral foundation which I wear on nights out

The JFK;4811222

Wow, that's a really nice story. You should write a book about it. :?

and you should go make one of your enthralling threads, trolling aint your thang baby.

I was debating looking for a new foundation, but then I remembered I'm skint, so my Avon one will do... lol

ChipSticks;4811245

I was debating looking for a new foundation, but then I remembered I'm … I was debating looking for a new foundation, but then I remembered I'm skint, so my Avon one will do... lol

Ive spent a fortune on them in the past but I always come back to nivea lol

hunter82;4811256

Ive spent a fortune on them in the past but I always come back to nivea … Ive spent a fortune on them in the past but I always come back to nivea lol

I have a boots tinted foundation I quite like, tend to use it when I have a tan. I just fancy something that covers up a bit better I think, I'm getting old lol

ChipSticks;4811245

and you should go make one of your enthralling threads, trolling aint … and you should go make one of your enthralling threads, trolling aint your thang baby.

I never troll.

I love the Dior range of foundation , took me years though to find the right brand for me

I have tried everything too, including all the luxury brands, and have stayed faithful to Rimmel Recover since it's launch. I find the more expensive ones to be very heavy looking on the skin, however I would try to find another MAC counter, in general they have the best shades and finishes around.

I love Benefi, it may not be cheap but it's nice stuff. Their play sticks last ages and ages. If you're after a foundation/moisturiser they do a tube of something called you rebel. They will give you a sample at the counter no problem.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Free money and competition entry @ Circle12
    2. Free flights to Europe711
    3. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56522
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions