my friday night - luxury or what

Banned 22 replies
Found 25th Jul 2008
just had an extemely long soak in the bath, done all me bits (you know what i mean). put my best moisturising body lotion on and my luxury face mask/serum and if i dont look 10 years younger im gonna be gutted. Off up ton tomorrow to do a little bit of shopping and probably alot of wndow shopping, just me and daughter this weekend little guy at daddies, what do you class as a little luxurious?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
22 Comments

Peace and quiet!!!

Banned

Post Before and After pics Sassie!

My luxury.....Tub of Ben & Jerrys...does for me

Sloth/Mod

Sitting on my ass for more than 15 mins is a luxury.... :-D

Banned

Syzable;2605599

Right now I kinda got the same thing but ANY length of time is good :-(

Original Poster Banned

suze;2605587

Peace and quiet!!!

That only hapens here late at night - lol
ODB_69;2605592

Post Before and After pics Sassie!My luxury.....Tub of Ben & … Post Before and After pics Sassie!My luxury.....Tub of Ben & Jerrys...does for me

I dont like that it hurts my tummy, but one fo the daughters luxuries when we're flush:oops:

Syzable;2605599

lol

Sloth/Mod

ODB_69;2605619

Right now I kinda got the same thing but ANY length of time is good :-(

I feel your pain..........although jumping around doing Kung Fu Panda moves with the eldest every 5 mins is keeping me fit. :lol:

Banned

sassie;2605627

I dont like that it hurts my tummy, but one fo the daughters luxuries … I dont like that it hurts my tummy, but one fo the daughters luxuries when we're flush:oops:

Hurts your tummy? How come?

Original Poster Banned

ODB_69;2605647

Hurts your tummy? How come?

I dont know, same with them mcflurry things, as soon as i eat it my tummy goes into cramp, to hard and cold i think, although to the kids delight as it means if they are ever lucky enough to get they dont have to share with me

Banned

sassie;2605667

I dont know, same with them mcflurry things, as soon as i eat it my tummy … I dont know, same with them mcflurry things, as soon as i eat it my tummy goes into cramp, to hard and cold i think, although to the kids delight as it means if they are ever lucky enough to get they dont have to share with me

Ah poor you...your missing out...you like that with al ice cream or just those 2?

Yh I can understand the kids loving it lol

Original Poster Banned

ODB_69;2605686

Ah poor you...your missing out...you like that with al ice cream or just … Ah poor you...your missing out...you like that with al ice cream or just those 2?Yh I can understand the kids loving it lol

so far just those two, i likes carte dor and my all time fave is off the ice cream van, the whippy stuff, yummie

Banned

sassie;2605706

so far just those two, i likes carte dor and my all time fave is off the … so far just those two, i likes carte dor and my all time fave is off the ice cream van, the whippy stuff, yummie

Yh as wrong as it is...Mr Whippy is LUSH

Original Poster Banned

ODB_69;2605723

Yh as wrong as it is...Mr Whippy is LUSH

my son asked could he have one after school the other week, it cost me 3 chuffin quid for 3 ice creams, was a little gutted

Banned

sassie;2605740

my son asked could he have one after school the other week, it cost me 3 … my son asked could he have one after school the other week, it cost me 3 chuffin quid for 3 ice creams, was a little gutted

Yh it is expensive realy...

i ike the all you can eat chinese we go to....has Mr Whippy machines there...

They get ABUSED loool

Original Poster Banned

ODB_69;2605751

Yh it is expensive realy...i ike the all you can eat chinese we go … Yh it is expensive realy...i ike the all you can eat chinese we go to....has Mr Whippy machines there...They get ABUSED loool

oh no, ours doesnt :-(

Sloth/Mod

One of my neighbours has a Mr Whippy ice cream van..............Free 99's :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

Syzable;2605786

One of my neighbours has a Mr Whippy ice cream van..............Free 99's … One of my neighbours has a Mr Whippy ice cream van..............Free 99's :w00t:

Is he single - lol

Sloth/Mod

sassie;2605796

Is he single - lol

It changes on a weekly basis............i'm not sure at the mo.....haven't seen his girlfriend for a few days.

No doubt she'll be back for more soon. :lol:

Original Poster Banned

Syzable;2605810

It changes on a weekly basis............i'm not sure at the … It changes on a weekly basis............i'm not sure at the mo.....haven't seen his girlfriend for a few days.No doubt she'll be back for more soon. :lol:

oh never mind, hes got whippy ice cream thats all the criteria needed really:oops:

Banned

sassie;2605822

oh never mind, hes got whippy ice cream thats all the criteria needed … oh never mind, hes got whippy ice cream thats all the criteria needed really:oops:

lol...

thats why they change so regular lol

hey hows everyone?

feeling no pain

yer your night sounds chilled sassie
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition51460
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11