My Gears of War 2 Came Today

Banned
    Anyone else get it early

Won't let you play it offline or online

Disc is locked till fri

But can play at midnight

58 Comments

who'd you pre-order with broseph

er... unplug your xbox from the internet and change the clock/calender?

Original Poster Banned

game, cost 50, made all the preorders pay 50

Then took it down to 43 this morning

and took there original down to 38

Making 7 quid times 50,000 preorders extra

On the phone now yapping

Original Poster Banned

Titchimp;3384686

er... unplug your xbox from the internet and change the clock/calender?

did, still nothing

lol, why did they lock the disc? even piraters are playing it already

Johnrulez;3384693

did, still nothing

How would the disk know? its a disk.

Banned

Titchimp;3384708

How would the disk know? its a disk.

must be waiting for an update to unlock it

ODB_69;3384717

must be waiting for an update to unlock it

Yeah but not everyone with an xbox has the internet

Banned

Titchimp;3384723

Yeah but not everyone with an xbox has the internet

mmm...good point

odd

Original Poster Banned

telling ya

geeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssssssssssss, chris im so annoyed that ur not bothering with this game, its defo the time to buy it, everyone will b buzzing off it!

campaign insane in a day.....whos with me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

acecatcher3;3384765

geeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssssssssssss, chris … geeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssssssssssss, chris im so annoyed that ur not bothering with this game, its defo the time to buy it, everyone will b buzzing off it!campaign insane in a day.....whos with me!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will get it fool...just not yet!

acecatcher3;3384765

campaign insane in a day.....whos with me!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would of completed it twice in that time......at least:thumbsup:

Banned

robtallica;3384788

oh god you have done it now Rob....

I expect a challenge coming your way....

robtallica;3384788

brah, im gonna offer u a £10 bet on paypal what we play 3 different maps first to 5 and ill win all 3 maps..............................ps whats ur gt because i want to do campaign first night and wonna get the co op achievements also!

ODB_69;3384811

oh god you have done it now Rob....I expect a challenge coming your … oh god you have done it now Rob....I expect a challenge coming your way....

only yankin' ace's chain - I know he lurves his GOW.

Btw haven't you played the first one mate?

Holy carp is it awesome

Banned

robtallica;3384833

only yankin' ace's chain - I know he lurves his GOW.Btw haven't you … only yankin' ace's chain - I know he lurves his GOW.Btw haven't you played the first one mate?Holy carp is it awesome

nah I have...got 3/4 of the way through and got something else and played that...I regualrly buy games, play for like a week then forget about them for months...

will have to complete but I got Blacksite, Dead Rising, Fifa 09 & Endwar to play now too

acecatcher3;3384824

brah, im gonna offer u a £10 bet on paypal what we play 3 different maps … brah, im gonna offer u a £10 bet on paypal what we play 3 different maps first to 5 and ill win all 3 maps..............................ps whats ur gt because i want to do campaign first night and wonna get the co op achievements also!

Nah mate, I ain't played the first one in ages. You'd wipe the floor wit' me

I might brush up and challenge you down the line.

ODB_69;3384854

nah I have...got 3/4 of the way through and got something else and played … nah I have...got 3/4 of the way through and got something else and played that...I regualrly buy games, play for like a week then forget about them for months...will have to complete but I got Blacksite, Dead Rising, Fifa 09 & Endwar to play now too

I'm like you mate, I've got so many unplayed games, like 30 a piece for my 360 'n PS3.

Banned

Luke you serious? complete it in 1 day?

OMG...2 hours and I would be frustrated of doing the same thing

ODB_69;3384867

Luke you serious? complete it in 1 day?OMG...2 hours and I would be … Luke you serious? complete it in 1 day?OMG...2 hours and I would be frustrated of doing the same thing

loads of ppl will b completing it in a day!!!!!!!! ppl will b doing it loads of times just to find missing items lool

Banned

acecatcher3;3384890

loads of ppl will b completing it in a day!!!!!!!! ppl will b doing it … loads of ppl will b completing it in a day!!!!!!!! ppl will b doing it loads of times just to find missing items lool

OMG...I could never complete a game in a day...havent got the patience

Did complete The Sopranos game in a day though but was hard NOT to complete that in a few hours..biggest disappointment EVER

lol @ the bait virgins ITT

ODB_69;3385182

OMG...I could never complete a game in a day...havent got the patienceDid … OMG...I could never complete a game in a day...havent got the patienceDid complete The Sopranos game in a day though but was hard NOT to complete that in a few hours..biggest disappointment EVER

lol, was really tempted to get the Sopranos game cos I LOVE the tv program, but something deep down said that it could only be a disappointment and so steered clear:whistling:

Banned

roryk83;3385290

lol, was really tempted to get the Sopranos game cos I LOVE the tv … lol, was really tempted to get the Sopranos game cos I LOVE the tv program, but something deep down said that it could only be a disappointment and so steered clear:whistling:

Well...it was ok...going along nicely and then got 'made'...

thought 'oh this is it, its gonna get good now'

then the credits came up :x

SHOCKING...can be done in a couple of hours easily

black gerbil1;3385200

lol @ the bait virgins ITT

only when u popped into this thread brah, tell ur mum same time tonight, safe rudeboy. :-D

well my disc works ok, think sum1 is telling porkies !!!

Sc0ward;3385861

well my disc works ok, think sum1 is telling porkies !!!

whats your gamertag,? I would love to shoot you in the face.

and i wud love to stamp on ur face, but hey we cant all get what we want brah !!

Sc0ward;3385917

and i wud love to stamp on ur face, but hey we cant all get what we want … and i wud love to stamp on ur face, but hey we cant all get what we want brah !!

id prob catch it and turn it into a knee bar anyway

Banned

black gerbil1;3385907

whats your gamertag,? I would love to shoot you in the face.

I lol'd :-D

Sc0ward;3385917

and i wud love to stamp on ur face, but hey we cant all get what we want … and i wud love to stamp on ur face, but hey we cant all get what we want brah !!

I lol'd :-D

black gerbil1;3385929

I lol'd hardest:-D

loool bg is such an eejit!

My sons has just arrived as well, he got the ltd edition from zavvi.
    I might tell him its locked to midnight, LOL

black gerbil1;3385929

ha ha good one.

gamertag is my username, at work at the min but will be up for (beating u) playing later

ill b there at 12am, tbh i think sum1 should create the gow2 gamertag thread, all those who will b on the whole night.

Banned

acecatcher3;3386216

ill b there at 12am, tbh i think sum1 should create the gow2 gamertag … ill b there at 12am, tbh i think sum1 should create the gow2 gamertag thread, all those who will b on the whole night.

create it then

got mine this morning, ive sneaked off work for few hours to plays, graphics are amazing and theres a few new guns, cant wait to play it online

oi ace, thought we were gonna do it together =P
    im gettin my copy in an hour (friends at game w00p)

Ace Hayward;3386294

oi ace, thought we were gonna do it together =P im gettin my copy in an … oi ace, thought we were gonna do it together =P im gettin my copy in an hour (friends at game w00p)

isnt it 4 ppl in a multiplayer campaign, ill b on all night so we can play then!!!!!!!

some of my mates managed to get online with this game so i dont think it is locked
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. laptop for editing 4k videos (3840×2160p 30 fps)11
      2. BBQ Lighter Fuel or Gel11
      3. Messages11
      4. Customs charged too much for a little item!67

See more discussions