Groups

My goldfish died last night, I blame Gordon Brown

Mod & Ed
    My goldfish died last night, and since Gordon Brown seems to be getting blamed for everything at the mo, thought I'd lay the blame for this on him too! ( absolutely nothing to do with him being nearly 3 yrs old and only ever being able to swim on his side )

16 Comments

There's an industrial sized shredder next door - what a racket.

Surely the government's fault.

Original Poster Mod & Ed

jellybaby22;8466233

in which case I burnt my croissants this morning....so I blame him for a … in which case I burnt my croissants this morning....so I blame him for a ruined breakfast too

chesso;8466272

There's an industrial sized shredder next door - what a racket. Surely … There's an industrial sized shredder next door - what a racket. Surely the government's fault.

It's about time the real truth was bought to the voting publics attention:thumbsup:

I stubbed my toe when getting out of the shower...

Our un-elected leader Browns fault...

so last week.... #NickCleggsFault

Original Poster Mod & Ed

Mallinersha;8466328

I stubbed my toe when getting out of the shower...Our un-elected leader … I stubbed my toe when getting out of the shower...Our un-elected leader Browns fault...

I really feel that there is a multiple " where theres blame theres a claim " compo claim coming on, I'm going to have to flush Joey down the loo, what happens if he blocks it? It's all very well him gallivanting around the country campaigning, who's going to plunge my potentially blocked toilet??:?

and how many hamsters have suffered at the hands of peter mandelson?:whistling:

barky;8466388

and how many hamsters have suffered at the hands of peter … and how many hamsters have suffered at the hands of peter mandelson?:whistling:

HAHAHAAHAAHA - REPPED :thumbsup:

God I hate that stuck up cretin..

Subsided rather than subsidised? ..Grim Gordon's most certainly responsible for the latter at least

Banned

Shay Given had a whoopsy trip and hurt himself.

Definitely Gordon Browns fault.

barky;8466388

and how many hamsters have suffered at the hands of peter … and how many hamsters have suffered at the hands of peter mandelson?:whistling:

Or gerbils!

Banned

I still blame Thatcher.

Banned

tinkerbell28;8466557

I still blame Thatcher.

Good point.

What a biatch!

(Volcano in Iceland breathes a sigh of relief as the world starts blaming others for things going wrong:))

...By 1987, the NHS was near bankruptcy because its income from government was so restricted.
    historyandpolicy.org/pap…tml

When I have needed it over the last couple of years it has been excellent. I blame Gordon Brown

Everytime I drive anywhere, my journey details are kept for up to 6 years. I blame Gordon Brown

Original Poster Mod & Ed

I've rung my local mp's constituency office ( conservative ) and they are unable to help me with my goldfish dilemma, strangely, they seem to think I'm some kind of nutter, but as I pointed out, every vote counts, still didn't offer any help, and eventually put the phone down, how rude, still expect Gordon Brown taught them their customer service skills, so I blame him

I now actually do have a migraine, as predicted.

I shall accost the very next politician to visit an hospital in my area, preferably Gordon himself , in front of the TV cameras and shout hysterically straight into his face. It is appalling that there is no cure for my type of migraine; I blame the government.
    I will expect tea at No 10 when my case becomes famous in the tabloids.

Oh wait, there is no large hospital in my area. ............. I blame Thatcher.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31141
      2. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246

See more discussions