My Ground Force Garden Project..... pics & updates

As i stated in a posting last week, my OH and myself ( ok more my oh. i just shout commands) weve taken on the task of totally changing and sorting the garden. A quote from a landscape firm nearly made me faint! So we set about to TRY and do our best....

Will post some before pics, during and finished....

Bare with me while i try uploading some...

13 Comments

Original Poster

http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m342/pcnutta/before.jpg

BEFORE

http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m342/pcnutta/during.jpg

DURING

( This is the exact area a shown on the first pic...

Tomorrow I will post the Finished pics!!!

pcnutta;2616887

Tomorrow I will post the Finished pics!!!

When he's finished working through the night....

Banned

Where do you live?

Original Poster

hahahahhaha hes got his dad coming up for the day tomorrow so they can build my shed and put the surrounding fencing up....and i will ermmmm GO OUT and come back when its done hahaha

Original Poster

DLM;2616909

Where do you live?

coronation street:thumbsup:

pcnutta;2616920

This gal does a mean hotpot....

Banned

pcnutta;2616920

Lol, it looks like it too :-D

Original Poster

Where you can see its the origional houses , My place was built 10 yrs ago as an add on to the area.
Mine looks more like brookside that coronation street. Totally out of place, thats builders for you!

You want us to strip? :w00t: ( see OP). If you want some advice about planting there's a few of us on here who are pretty keen gardeners, and I have a bit. of spare time now !!

Banned

pcnutta;2616938

Where you can see its the origional houses , My place was built 10 yrs … Where you can see its the origional houses , My place was built 10 yrs ago as an add on to the area.Mine looks more like brookside that coronation street. Totally out of place, thats builders for you!

Mine too, it's a barratt house in the middle of coronation street.

Banned

well done pcnutta and mr pcnutta :thumbsup:

chesso;2617037

You want us to strip? :w00t:

I see what you did there;-) Well if you are offering whom am I to say no to a lovely lady?:whistling:

harlzter;2617132

I see what you did there;-) Well if you are offering whom am I to say no … I see what you did there;-) Well if you are offering whom am I to say no to a lovely lady?:whistling:

You'll have to meet me in my C[COLOR="White"]ongrats[/COLOR] thread.:whistling:

Looking forwards to the pics pc - I genuinely love seeing what people do with their gardens.:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764074
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846108
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?22
    4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2132

See more discussions