Groups

My guilty pleasure concert tomorrow night has been cancelled , feeling sad, cheer me up and share your guilty pleasure

Tomorrow night I was all set to see Rod Stewart at the O2 , but he has a throat infection so the concert has been cancelled. Rescheduled for December so all is not lost . These things happen , just wondered what everyone else classes as their guilty pleasure

37 Comments

Definitely not Rod Stewart.

nathan3007

​Tom Jones?

Original Poster

nathan3007

Yeah I appreciate he's not for everyone, hence only a limited number of people knew where I was heading X) He was one of my Mums favourites growing up and I think it came from that .

balsingh458

​Tom Jones?

Gotta be Barry White (_;)

tinkerbellian

Yeah I appreciate he's not for everyone, hence only a limited number of … Yeah I appreciate he's not for everyone, hence only a limited number of people knew where I was heading X) He was one of my Mums favourites growing up and I think it came from that .

I don't mind him, just not really my cup of tea

Original Poster

nathan3007

I don't mind him, just not really my cup of tea

In general I think my musical taste is quite normal , from my Dads side I also grew to like a bit of Neil Diamond too, but I swear that's the end of the weird.
    Edited by: "tinkerbellian" 21st Nov 2016

tinkerbellian

In general I think my musical taste is quite normal , but from my Dads … In general I think my musical taste is quite normal , but from my Dads side I also grew to like a bit of Neil Diamond too, but I swear that's the end of the weird.

To be honest I'm a little partial to Ian Dury, but can't go blasting that around town

Awwww next week will be December. hang in there

Busted and Lionel Ritchie

Original Poster

shabbird

Awwww next week will be December. hang in there

will have more time to work out how to smuggle a water into the o2 , was bad enough when you just had to take the lid off before you went in, but now all drinks are banned from being taken in , dont want to waste time queuing at the bar

Original Poster

bigmike13788

Busted and Lionel Ritchie

Interesting mix, I always thought the Busted fans liked Mcfly as well , perhaps it should have been a Liobusted mixed group instead.

tinkerbellian

will have more time to work out how to smuggle a water into the o2 , … will have more time to work out how to smuggle a water into the o2 , was bad enough when you just had to take the lid off before you went in, but now all drinks are banned from being taken in , dont want to waste time queuing at the bar

Take a flask like this
    (_;)

Original Poster

shabbird

Take a flask like this(_;)

Are you suggesting my water bottle may not have contained water

tinkerbellian

Are you suggesting my water bottle may not have contained water

lol.. just easier to hide. (_;)

balsingh458

​Tom Jones?

Now we're talking

tinkerbellian

Rod Stewart... has a throat infection

How can you tell?

fanpages

How can you tell?

Yeah, he always sings hoarse

Agharta

Surely Ian Dury isn't a guilty pleasure!!!Class band with some great … Surely Ian Dury isn't a guilty pleasure!!!Class band with some great singles that still stand up today.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WGVgfjnLqchttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEUX9k0npgAhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmopROxBnBUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIMNXogXnvE

I never said he was a guilty pleasure, just merely saying I was partial to some of his abracadabra (_;)

Original Poster

summerof76

Yeah, he always sings hoarse

Maybe there's just no voice left at all Although he hasn't cancelled Friday night so I'm guessing it can't be too bad .

Original Poster

Surprising lack of guilty pleasures here, was expecting Bewitched to crop up at least

tinkerbellian

Surprising lack of guilty pleasures here, was expecting Bewitched to crop … Surprising lack of guilty pleasures here, was expecting Bewitched to crop up at least

We have at least one member that may admit to it:

[ hotukdeals.com/dea…507 ]

balsingh458

​Tom Jones?

Saw him last year . His voice is still phenomenal

nathan3007

I never said he was a guilty pleasure, just merely saying I was partial … I never said he was a guilty pleasure, just merely saying I was partial to some of his abracadabra (_;)

So why cant you 'blast that around town'?

Bewitched...& Barry Manilow

don't tell anyone though because I'm a bit embarrassed about it, thanks

Agharta

So why cant you 'blast that around town'?

Get an ASBO innit.

Guilty pleasures? Sometimes I watch Dance Moms. I don't even know why...

Don't tell Wongy.

I heard a few tracks from his albums of the Great American Songbook and was embarrassed for him.
    His 60s and 70s work I like but he's become like a drunken uncle at a wedding who makes an ass of himself and doesn't know when to stop.

fanpages

How can you tell?

Not a guilty pleasure exactly, but there is some form of satisfaction when DCI Spelling fails to notice and correct an error. In the thread title of all places!! oO

Saturn

Not a guilty pleasure exactly, but there is some form of satisfaction … Not a guilty pleasure exactly, but there is some form of satisfaction when DCI Spelling fails to notice and correct an error. In the thread title of all places!! oO

...and the thread description (opening post). I usually correct on the third occurrence.

I also did not mention that "Bewitched" should be "B*Witched".

Bette Middler and I got to see twice last year

OMG she was fantastic

youtube.com/wat…X3U

Mark2111

https://youtube.com/watch?v=0mg7ok8dmDUKidding. Obviously.:|

OMG I seen them do this at the Royal Albert Hall

and at the time would have loved to give that brain harvy one
    Edited by: "miles136" 22nd Nov 2016

Original Poster

moneysavingkitten

Guilty pleasures? Sometimes I watch Dance Moms. I don't even know … Guilty pleasures? Sometimes I watch Dance Moms. I don't even know why...Don't tell Wongy.

Kind of know what you mean , saw a series, always followed the same pattern , couple of dances, lots of mums shouting , had to go cold turkey , knew it wasn't good for me
    Edited by: "tinkerbellian" 22nd Nov 2016

Original Poster

Agharta

I heard a few tracks from his albums of the Great American Songbook and … I heard a few tracks from his albums of the Great American Songbook and was embarrassed for him.His 60s and 70s work I like but he's become like a drunken uncle at a wedding who makes an ass of himself and doesn't know when to stop.

That wasn't his greatest moment , I agree. I rather liked his Time album though as well as the old stuff.

Original Poster

fanpages

...and the thread description (opening post). I usually correct on the … ...and the thread description (opening post). I usually correct on the third occurrence.I also did not mention that "Bewitched" should be "B*Witched".

Oh my days , my m's and my r's just got confused in my moment of grief As for B*Witched, I'll take that as completely my fault , I obviously wasn't as bewitched by them as you
    Edited by: "tinkerbellian" 22nd Nov 2016

moneysavingkitten

Guilty pleasures? Sometimes I watch Dance Moms. I don't even know … Guilty pleasures? Sometimes I watch Dance Moms. I don't even know why...Don't tell Wongy.

[img]vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/ani…est?cb=20160605174325[/img]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2023
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1932
      3. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941347
      4. love affairs1756

See more discussions