Groups

my havnt I been quiet today!

im totally obsessed with my nintendogs! sorry!

12 Comments

Extremely quiet,

your pointless and interesting post keep me amused most work days........................ because of this today is crap.... DAMN YOUUUUU

Original Poster

sowwie!! ive been busy teaching the pets to sit and lie down and chase their tails

:? :? :? :? Tis just not good enough i'm afraid :lol:

Original Poster

ive done a little cleaning too, still need to hoover.just cant bring myself to do it!!

let you off then

Original Poster

haha, thanks. dont think david will when he gets in and see's me sat here in my pjs

geek grrrl

haha, thanks. dont think david will when he gets in and see's me sat here … haha, thanks. dont think david will when he gets in and see's me sat here in my pjs

thats just plain lazy, :giggle:

Yeh it may be but i'm so jealous, would luv just to be in the house relaxing

Original Poster

im not lazy! I got up early
    and I have a sore throat *cough* im ill, pjs are allowed!! :giggle:

Original Poster

im back at work next week you know, who will give you useless threads then?!? :giggle:

Thats ok I wasnt on anyway - just make sure you are not quiet any more

I will miss you next week, quit work and stay with us instead :giggle:

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic

Thats ok I wasnt on anyway - just make sure you are not quiet any more … Thats ok I wasnt on anyway - just make sure you are not quiet any more :pI will miss you next week, quit work and stay with us instead :giggle:

hehe, its tempting :giggle:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.1526
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)15
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764449
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …26

See more discussions