My Hermes

Found 19th Dec 2017
Has anyone got a contact number other than the one when you google for customer service at my Hermes?

Today (Monday) we had a parcel being returned on behalf of studio which should of been collected on Thursday!! Just before the courier arrived we had a delivery from Dpd who we told to leave in safe place which was where the collection was. When the Hermes courier has turned up he has taken what he’s meant to plus the parcel from Dpd but only put on parcel collected on Slip he left. We tried all night to get sense out of the on line hep but they were useless we have it on neighbors cctv carrying our parcel out. Just wondering what to do next?
Community Updates
Ask
14 Comments
This is on their help page 0330 333 6556.

They are quite helpful on Facebook but you can wait two days for a reply sometimes unfortunately.
Edited by: "Domthedonkey" 19th Dec 2017
Domthedonkey1 h, 2 m ago

This is on their help page 0330 333 6556.They are quite helpful on …This is on their help page 0330 333 6556.They are quite helpful on Facebook but you can wait two days for a reply sometimes unfortunately.

Thanks for the reply I will get the OH to try Facebook.
They won't ever give you the couriers number directly which would be helpful if you could speak to them yourself,I don't know if you or your neighbours have their number from when they have left a card.

Actually,next time the Hermes guy leaves a card here I'm going to keep it as he does put his number on it,never know when it might be needed.

Good luck,hope you get it sorted.
Many thanks Dom for your help. That keeping the card with the number on is a good idea.

If we could of spoken to someone last night it may be could of been sorted. I just think if it’s a genuine mistake my parcel will get lost in Hermes system. Fingers crossed it gets sorted.
Friend of mine had a problem with DPD, courier attempted delivery, no-one at home, placed item in safe place as instructed beforehand, posted card through letterbox saying package in safe place as requested, took parcel from safe place and drove off ... Luckily we have CCTV and could see what happened, contacted them online and phone with very little interest, started playing my mouth off on Twitter and Facebook and problem was soon resolved!
To return a parcel you'd surely have to print out a label which the courier scans when he collects it. It certainly wouldn't just be a DPD label with your address. Sounds more like theft.
Ring the police and report a theft. It seems pretty obvious to me he saw a chance to grab a freebie. If it hadn't been on camera you would be reporting a theft already.
I’m with you both with regards to theft. We are giving them the benefit of the doubt until later today. I’ve just tweeted them now telling them that. What an awful company to get involved with.
jb3720 m ago

I’m with you both with regards to theft. We are giving them the benefit of …I’m with you both with regards to theft. We are giving them the benefit of the doubt until later today. I’ve just tweeted them now telling them that. What an awful company to get involved with.

To be honest you can't blame the company for defending their employee...but I reckon they will be asking him for an explanation and if he can't satisfy then he's getting his p45 for Christmas. They will also tell him it's on camera, so don't be surprised if he turns up and it's a 'big mistake'.
I don't know how they select their employees, they don't seem to be serious workers.
I dealt with that company many times and every time the site tracking my parcel says that they attempted to deliver but I know they didn't because I had been home all day. Same old story today; I'm waiting for a parcel from Hermes and they did a fake attempt yesterday apparently.
Mars802 m ago

I don't know how they select their employees, they don't seem to be …I don't know how they select their employees, they don't seem to be serious workers. I dealt with that company many times and every time the site tracking my parcel says that they attempted to deliver but I know they didn't because I had been home all day. Same old story today; I'm waiting for a parcel from Hermes and they did a fake attempt yesterday apparently.

My Hermes are the worst delivery company, Period! ....
Try twitter also, sometimes if you tweet they will respond quicker, I hope you get sorted out.
mrty44 m ago

To be honest you can't blame the company for defending their …To be honest you can't blame the company for defending their employee...but I reckon they will be asking him for an explanation and if he can't satisfy then he's getting his p45 for Christmas. They will also tell him it's on camera, so don't be surprised if he turns up and it's a 'big mistake'.

To be honest I’m not even at the point of two way communication with them. On line chat has been a waste of time, no reply to emails and Twitter and Facebook is very slow
My hermes. The worst courier company ever. I had an issue with them which they weren't wasn' getting any attention on the phone or the online chat, so i posted on their facebook wall and matter was resolved quickly.

Pay a few quid more and go with a decent courier
Edited by: "DevilsReaper" 19th Dec 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants