Groups

My herpes

Typed my hermes in search bar on phone and the first thing that came up was a selection for sites about my herpes. I suppose they are 'carriers'.
    Just wondered if anyone else had any funny auto correct stories.

13 Comments

Haha not an autocorrect but my son came out with a classic recently
    We had stormy weather and the sky was playing up on and off
    I tried explaining to them that sky had some problems but it will sort its self out soon

He later ran down stairs to tell me he paused his TVs on something to help me, it was a thrush advert!! He confused "intimate health" with "internet health"
    He was very proud to tell me that there was a test to do so I know which one might fix our sky

Original Poster

excellent. Out of the mouths...lol

Sent a text saying " I have got the wine " which autocorrected to "I have got the wind"

Well my girlfriend's mum is called Selina and the previous day i'd sent a message to the girlfriend saying "you're looking sexy today!" - I messaged her mum "Hi se" and it corrected to "sexy" and in my panic, instead of hitting backspace, I hit send. I'm visiting the girlfriend tonight. Things are going to be awkward.

in$anity

Well my girlfriend's mum is called Selina and the previous day i'd sent a … Well my girlfriend's mum is called Selina and the previous day i'd sent a message to the girlfriend saying "you're looking sexy today!" - I messaged her mum "Hi se" and it corrected to "sexy" and in my panic, instead of hitting backspace, I hit send. I'm visiting the girlfriend tonight. Things are going to be awkward.

Depends if she's "sexy" have you had a reply yet?
    Could be interesting.

OldEnglish

Depends if she's "sexy" have you had a reply yet?Could be interesting.

She replied: "Not sure that was for me!" - The exclamation mark tells me she might be fully understanding but still.... i'm anxious about tonight's family meal get-together.

as long as you do the dishes it'll be fine..just stop shouting her name at certain times lol.

I searched for 'right-wing forums' and it auto corrected to HUKD Misc.

I done a google search for a Grandfather Clock and forgot to put the letter "L" in clock

WheresMeNuts

I done a google search for a Grandfather Clock and forgot to put the … I done a google search for a Grandfather Clock and forgot to put the letter "L" in clock

Freudian sip?

sufchenko

I searched for 'right-wing forums' and it auto corrected to HUKD Misc.

I searched for EU loving traitors and it auto corrected to sufchenko

I needed to buy a pen and wanted one without leaving the house. Tried Penland, Penworld, Penbargains with no luck. Eventually landed on penisland and it wasn't what I expected.

I typed in useless son of a bitch and it auto corrected to Donald Trump
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would56
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846377
      3. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2630
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047138

See more discussions