Groups

my Home Insurance has rocketed

Greetings

my current privider has increased my premium almost £100, please advise if there ar3 any good deals around i know about comparison websites however they tend to do credit checks before giving a quote.

appreciate your help

thanks

12 Comments

I suggest you read the information before you go into conclusions.Comparison websites do a soft credit check.
    use them and profit..

The quote is very specific to you, your property and your postcode.

The searches are only soft and won't affect your credit rating.

I use comparison websites every year when I get renewal. When I call up original one to cancel tell them the price and they tend to match it

Mine went up to I just phoned them and they gave me a better renewal quote when I explained it was too expensive and I hadn't had a claim.

They aren't credit checks, they are identity checks. Unless you apply for the pay monthly option through them

ldee46

I use comparison websites every year when I get renewal. When I call up … I use comparison websites every year when I get renewal. When I call up original one to cancel tell them the price and they tend to match it

Match it?
    I use cash back sites every year to make sure it's always lower.
    Unless my existing matches with the cashback I switch. Why stay loyal to an insurance company? It's just being lazy

compare the meerkat

mine shot up with nationwide after being with them 17 years... Im now with Tesco

srp111

compare the meerkat

And get BOGOF cinema tickets X)

Mine too

tallpete33

And get BOGOF cinema tickets X)

​ and a star wars meerkat

Original Poster

thanks all i decided to go for buildings only i just cant justify paying the crazy prices to insurance companies who want all but wont pay when one needs them
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction1437
      2. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?57
      3. LG oled soundbar11
      4. Memory foam mattress topper11

See more discussions