Groups

My Hot Deal Ratio is.......

My Hot Deal Ratio is 1.82

HDR = Rep points/Posts

I'm quite pleased with that (if it means anything).

18 Comments

Mine is..2.06

Average deal temp should be included in the equation to be a true reflection of how good a Houkdealer you are

ie

HDR = ((Rep points / posts) * (average deal temp)) / (length of membership in days)

how do you find that out?

mine is 1.4

kk_cheung

rep points divided into posts youve made

Original Poster

Greg

Average deal temp should be included in the equation to be a true … Average deal temp should be included in the equation to be a true reflection of how good a Houkdealer you are ieHDR = ((Rep points / posts) * (average deal temp)) / (length of membership in days)

how do you get average deal temp ?

Click on your name to view your public profile. In your public profile is a link to view all threads started by that user...

Unfortunately it doesn't show deal temp in the list view so you have to go into each thread...

Original Poster

Greg

Average deal temp should be included in the equation to be a true … Average deal temp should be included in the equation to be a true reflection of how good a Houkdealer you are ieHDR = ((Rep points / posts) * (average deal temp)) / (length of membership in days)

Multiplied by number of body piercings ?

Only being cheeky 'cause neg rep is away :giggle:

mrtootough

Multiplied by number of body piercings ?Only being cheeky 'cause neg rep … Multiplied by number of body piercings ?Only being cheeky 'cause neg rep is away :giggle:

i have 5!

Original Poster

loupomm

i have 5!

HDR or body piercings ?

Where 'bouts if latter ? Can feel a new thread coming on !

hahahahaha...2 in each ear!! and my tongue lol

Just 0.33. :cry:

Banned

10! haha I win :P

Though it'll 5 after this lol.

0.6 makes all the differance!

mines +6

i think :s

2.027 for me....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767413
      2. [Xbox] 6 Months Xbox Live For £14.99 (When Purchasing Selected Games At Ama…36
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?45
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876390

See more discussions