Groups

My internet is suddenly having speed problems,please help!

Don't know if anyone else with an Orange Livebox is experiencing slower internet over the past week cause I sure have.Not sure what is going on,but I've removed any trojans/viruses,reset my router,ran a defragmentation,deleted anything useless off the hard drives and this is still speed issues.For example,most videos on Youtube now have to stop and buffer every few seconds (a week ago and they would have loaded extremely quickly).I just have no idea what is causing this.Help would be great,coming round my house and destroying my laptop before I do would also be useful.Thanks in advance.

4 Comments

Have you been capped by Orange?

We were capped once made our pages slow as feck, not with Orange anymore tho, got fed up of them.

Banned

Do you have another computer you can test it with?

What concerns me is that you say you removed any viruses on your PC. The fact you only just checked for viruses and had an infection doesn't inspire confidence that you've actually successfully removed all threats.

Original Poster

master_chief;6434738

Do you have another computer you can test it with?What concerns me is … Do you have another computer you can test it with?What concerns me is that you say you removed any viruses on your PC. The fact you only just checked for viruses and had an infection doesn't inspire confidence that you've actually successfully removed all threats.

Tell me about it,I'm on the case though:roll:

I'm with Orange and mine is fine.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …268914
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764562
      3. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1231
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416714128

See more discussions