My iphone's warranty won't activate..

Found 17th Oct 2012
Got a new replacement iphone earlier today, just tried to activate the phone, the phone works but the warranty online won't show up, still shows up as it needs to be activated..

what can I do?
Community Updates
MiscAppleiPhone
8 Comments
Does it not just carry on from where the last one left off?

ie if you had 3months left on your warranty then the 3 months carries on with the new handset.
gmdlogan

Does it not just carry on from where the last one left off?ie if you had … Does it not just carry on from where the last one left off?ie if you had 3months left on your warranty then the 3 months carries on with the new handset.

its only 3 months old from new originally so there should still be 9 months left, but why won't it activate on apple site?
does the iphone need to be activated with a activated sim card? its on orange but the sim isn't activate, although it let me activate through itunes fine
Can you repeat all that in English?

The warranty won't show up online straight away - it will take a few days to update.
dimebars

Can you repeat all that in English?The warranty won't show up online … Can you repeat all that in English?The warranty won't show up online straight away - it will take a few days to update.

I received a new iphone as a replacement for a faulty iphone this morning.

I tried to update the phone via itunes and its gone through fine. But when I tried to check the status of the warranty it says ..

Please activate your iPhone
We are unable to display coverage details because your iPhone has not been activated.
Please contact your iPhone retailer or wireless carrier to activate your iPhone.
dimebars

Can you repeat all that in English?The warranty won't show up online … Can you repeat all that in English?The warranty won't show up online straight away - it will take a few days to update.

last time am sure it showed up straight away.. no worries, will wait and see
its working now
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants