Groups

my kays account has been hijacked

just been on the phone to them someone has placed 2 orders going to a london address.....

11 Comments

Banned

It happens a lot unfortunately.

Hope it is the last time that it happens to you x x

Original Poster

DLM

It happens a lot unfortunately.Hope it is the last time that it happens … It happens a lot unfortunately.Hope it is the last time that it happens to you x x

thanks dlm x i have never had this happen before so a bit shocked and they could tell me exactly what had been ordered also! cant bellieve it now need to go change all my passwords and stuff!

Banned

pinkshaz

thanks dlm x i have never had this happen before so a bit shocked and … thanks dlm x i have never had this happen before so a bit shocked and they could tell me exactly what had been ordered also! cant bellieve it now need to go change all my passwords and stuff!

I check my bank account daily.

Once some cheeky mare nicked my debit card in the post and went on a shopping trip round Manchester.

If Kays have the address to where stuff is being sent, hopefully it will be easier to track down the culprits. Are Kays reporting to the Police?

Original Poster

tinkers

If Kays have the address to where stuff is being sent, hopefully it will … If Kays have the address to where stuff is being sent, hopefully it will be easier to track down the culprits. Are Kays reporting to the Police?

they said the will take the appropriate steps and pass it on and someone from the fraud investigation place will call me back but unfortunately it wont be today but they do have the details of the london address and to top it the order they placed they were even sending some to my home address which i think is so it didnt look suspicious! i am soo annoyed.

Original Poster

DLM

I check my bank account daily.Once some cheeky mare nicked my debit card … I check my bank account daily.Once some cheeky mare nicked my debit card in the post and went on a shopping trip round Manchester.

omg dlm thats terrible did it get sorted for you? i have just changed my details on a few places but need to go do more now! they said they got my details through my pc and to go check everything

Banned

pinkshaz

omg dlm thats terrible did it get sorted for you? i have just changed my … omg dlm thats terrible did it get sorted for you? i have just changed my details on a few places but need to go do more now! they said they got my details through my pc and to go check everything

I only noticed when I called at the bank for a mini-statement.

It was 2004, so it was a while ago.

I even called Top Shop where most of the money was spent and told them what had happened.

I eventually got the money back from the bank's fraud department.

OH had someone get a Barclays credit card out in his name before, apparently they had only spent £20 on it when we had the bill sent through, i contacted them asap as we only have 1 credit card for emergencies and have never applied to Barclays.....

went thought to their fraud dept and i had to write a letter to confirm it wasn't anything to do with us/OH got him to sign it and sent it

was weird we never saw the card, only ever the statement

They confirmed receipt of the letter and wrote it off/frauded it or whatever they do, never heard anything after that

Original Poster

i cant believe what ppl will do now i am phoning and checking my other stuff.

Banned

pinkshaz

i cant believe what ppl will do now i am phoning and checking my other … i cant believe what ppl will do now i am phoning and checking my other stuff.

It's too easy to fraud people unfortunately.

Hope you can sit back, relax and enjoy christmas soon x x

Original Poster

DLM

It's too easy to fraud people unfortunately.Hope you can sit back, relax … It's too easy to fraud people unfortunately.Hope you can sit back, relax and enjoy christmas soon x x

thanks DLM you too have a nice one x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4302005
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764667
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…25107
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals31413

See more discussions