Groups

My Kettle thinks it's a police car :? Ignore, sassie is a complete muppet

Banned
    When it flicks off, it goes into an horrendous high pitched siren noise, is it about to blow up?

22 Comments

I think so. Is it worth taking the risk taht its not ???

Original Poster Banned

oh dear, best go and buy a new one tomorrow then:x Or will try and find receipt as i think its under a year old

Unplug it Sassie. Not worth the risk. About a fiver in Tesco I think for a quick cheap substitute or until a good deal comes along.

D_C's not parked in your kitchen is he??!?

Please get a new one, don't mess about with dodgy electrical equiptment!

Original Poster Banned

well found the receipt, and thankfully decided to have a quick flick through the manual thingie for the kettle, and yes you guessed it sassie is a complete muppet there is a whistle function underneath that has somehow been flicked on:oops::oops::oops::oops:

sassie;1497539

well found the receipt, and thankfully decided to have a quick flick … well found the receipt, and thankfully decided to have a quick flick through the manual thingie for the kettle, and yes you guessed it sassie is a complete muppet there is a whistle function underneath that has somehow been flicked on:oops::oops::oops::oops:

Thanks sassie - that creased me up.:-D

sassie;1497539

well found the receipt, and thankfully decided to have a quick flick … well found the receipt, and thankfully decided to have a quick flick through the manual thingie for the kettle, and yes you guessed it sassie is a complete muppet there is a whistle function underneath that has somehow been flicked on:oops::oops::oops::oops:

LOL :-D

OMG !
    Sassie you are a real gem !

Now to clean the coffee off the monitor and take some sedatives.

sassie;1497539

well found the receipt, and thankfully decided to have a quick flick … well found the receipt, and thankfully decided to have a quick flick through the manual thingie for the kettle, and yes you guessed it sassie is a complete muppet there is a whistle function underneath that has somehow been flicked on:oops::oops:

We guessed a long time ago .....:-D:p:

Now put that kettle on....milk and 2 sugars please....:whistling:

Original Poster Banned

yes, ok, we all make mistakes, just some more than others:oops::oops:

sassie;1497590

yes, ok, we all make mistakes, just some more than others:oops::oops:

Big hug for sassie

Original Poster Banned

lol - it makes me an even bigger muppet for posting i had found the problem, but i didnt want you all worrying yourselves daft about it:p

sassie;1497597

lol - it makes me an even bigger muppet for posting i had found the … lol - it makes me an even bigger muppet for posting i had found the problem, but i didnt want you all worrying yourselves daft about it:p

Awww.... bless!

Now mines a tea, no sugar, skimmed milk, stirred once to the left and twice to the left. got that? :whistling:

Sassie, I think I wet 'em when I read your explanation! Any deals on dry undercrackers?

Original Poster Banned

bjmcghee;1497751

Sassie, I think I wet 'em when I read your explanation! Any deals on dry … Sassie, I think I wet 'em when I read your explanation! Any deals on dry undercrackers?

eeewwwwwwwwww too much detail there :oops:

bjmcghee;1497751

Sassie, I think I wet 'em when I read your explanation! Any deals on dry … Sassie, I think I wet 'em when I read your explanation! Any deals on dry undercrackers?

Too much information ! Use these in future.............
    http://www.tenadirect.co.uk/images/upload/UNI_Range3.jpg

sassie;1497756

eeewwwwwwwwww too much detail there :oops:

lol great minds etc

Any chance of you makking me a cup of tea or am I better off whistling for it?

hottoshop;1497774

Too much information ! Use these in future.............

Cant see the packet...that Tenalady?? Nice one tho Sass.

QVC;1498384

[SIZE="4"]Get this chic new skool kettle with old skool sounds for … [SIZE="4"]Get this chic new skool kettle with old skool sounds for ninenietynineandninetyeightpee![/SIZE]

That kettle sounds like they would sell by the busload on them shopping channels.
    Just out of curiosity...what kind is it?

leefal;1498486

Just out of curiosity...what kind is it?

One with a police siren apparently ? Sassie didn't say whether there was also a flashing blue light on the top.
    Perhaps it was this one:
    http://static.flickr.com/54/113663031_d29033dac8_m.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions