My kindle's screen is cracked, how can i get it fixed

Found 27th Feb 2012
Hi i don't know how but my kindles screen is cracked, i thought it was pretty though and it won't crack with daily usage after watching those ads made by amazon.

how can i get fixed and how much will it cost me?

Thanks
Community Updates
8 Comments
Its not economical to get it fixed. If you ring Amazon (and its out of warranty) they sometimes offer you a discount on a new one (eg you get a new one for £50)

Ereaders are very fragile- much more so than tablets - the advert where someone puts their Kindle in their back pocket is laughable....

Edited by: "gari189" 27th Feb 2012
Mine was under warranty so they sent a replacement out next day.
gari189

Its not economical to get it fixed. If you ring Amazon (and its out of … Its not economical to get it fixed. If you ring Amazon (and its out of warranty) they sometimes offer you a discount on a new one (eg you get a new one for £50)

£40 then you have to fit it. So as Gari says cheaper to buy a replacement.
Original Poster
i bought it for 79 quid...i will try to contact Amazon lets see if they are willing to help
Original Poster
Thanks everyone for your help
I didn't get my kindle from amazon but the screen has frozen,, I've tried everything...CAN I GAET IT fIXED??
contact amazon,when my screen cracked they couldnt av bin more helpful(it was stil under warranty) sent out replacement the next day and arranged courier to pick up old one all free of any charge
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions