Groups

My kittens need names - any ideas?

So my hubby finally relented after 7 weeks of me nagging him and said I can have 2 of my friends kittens. I hadn't expected him to give in and so now I'm picking them up this afternoon and don't even have names for them. Ones a black and white girl and she's a real adventurous daredevil, the other is a black boy and he's all chubby the biggest of the litter. Any ideas? My friend has been calling the girl princess but there's no way i'm standing at the door calling for princess to come in lol

35 Comments

Bob, Susan, Geoffrey, Damien, Sharon, Geraldine, etc

Banned

Kevin and Sharon (if you are from essex)

Tarquin and Jocasta (if you want posh names)

Cheryl and Will.i.am

boy: sweep

girl: ice

Banned

choc1969;8613377

Cheryl and Will.i.am

if we are going to name them after 5 minute wonders...

david and lara?
    katie and alex?

Jack - Daniellle (mmm Jack Daniels)

ours are called Kevin & Sally aka the Websters!

If someone could let us know how to add an image then I can post a picture of Kev & Sal.

PS Andy G should get a life looking at his previous posts...lighten up...its a bit of fun!

Borris... Best name ever for shouting down the street late at night...

munchkin and frankenstein

Original Poster

Someone suggested thinking of some film characters but I can't think of any other than cartoon characters. My son wants to call them Mario and Sonic and doesn't care that one of them's a girl

eltman;8613462

ours are called Kevin & Sally aka the Websters!If someone could let us … ours are called Kevin & Sally aka the Websters!If someone could let us know how to add an image then I can post a picture of Kev & Sal.PS Andy G should get a life looking at his previous posts...lighten up...its a bit of fun!

Excellent "how to" here from rayman : ]http//ww…941 :thumbsup:

Little Munchkin;8613542

Someone suggested thinking of some film characters but I can't think of … Someone suggested thinking of some film characters but I can't think of any other than cartoon characters. My son wants to call them Mario and Sonic and doesn't care that one of them's a girl

shouldn't matter that one's a girl, sonic will be ok for a girl

Banned

andyg7184;8613344

Get a life?

looking at all 4 of your comments id suggest you need professional help

banning coming your way soon

rita, sue, bob and too are my suggestions

Lisa & Bart
    Jack & Jill
    Lilo & Stitch

Names of cats we know of that belong to family & friends
    Poppy
    Oscar
    Fluffy
    Jack
    Rubel
    Rastas
    Billy
    Marbles

Original Poster

my fave cartoon is futurama but I can't call them Bender and Leila. Hahaha imagine if I called Bender out the door when someone was walking past, that could be asking for trouble :giggle:

We had three kittens born when futurama was on, so they were called Leela, Fry and Zoidberg. We've still got Leela. I bet Zoidberg's name didn't stick!

Thanks very much for the link on how to add images.
    Heres a picture of Sally sticking her tongue out behind Kevins back!

http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy255/saralwhite/SANY0943.jpg

thats a brilliant pic eltman, can't believe the colour of their eyes

Banned

id call the 1 at the back "satan" or "lucifer"

Yes she is a cheeky little Devil !

casparwhite;8613719

id call the 1 at the back "satan" or "lucifer"

:giggle: does look a bit scary

Eltman, that's an "I haz cheeseburger" pik in the making if I ever saw one.. lol

My black cat is called Spider, my friend has 2 cats called Salad and Ketchup lol

How about

Lyka
    Zeus
    Beanz
    Suds
    Banana
    Elmo

Banned

Adolf and Eva? (too soon?)

Have just had a look at the "I haz cheezburger" website and am going to add the picture.
    Any suggestions for the caption?:p

eltman;8613811

Have just had a look at the "I haz cheezburger" website and am going to … Have just had a look at the "I haz cheezburger" website and am going to add the picture. Any suggestions for the caption?:p

maybe start a new thread for suggestions, i'm off now but will check back later, you should get some good ones

markone;8613514

Borris... Best name ever for shouting down the street late at night...

But more neighbours will get to know you if one is called 'Help' and the other 'Police' :w00t:

mr nibbles

Yes will start a new thread for this one!

Hope Little Munchkin can decide on names. It is really difficult to come up with new names for pets but I'm sure they will be the right ones!

Original Poster

Sorry I've been quiet, I'm not ignoring everyone. I've been kitten proofing the house!!! I never knew I had so many chewable electric cables around :roll:

Elmo is cute...that's sesame street isn't it? Is Elmo a boy or girl? Can you call a kitten cookie monster? I used to like the hugepink elephant with the feathery eyelashes Snuffalupacus or something but I wouldn't be so mean as to call a kitten that....altho it could be shortened to snuffles

I think elmo is a boy & is a brilliant name! You could call the girl Cookie that would be really cute.

How many kittens do you have lol

Elmo and Cookie. awwww

Marlene and Boysie
    KIT and KAT
    Felix and Whiskas

Sooty and Sweep.

Ours are Spike & Angel
    Mum's got Buffy
    Sis has Cordy
    Bro has Tara

I think we watch too much tv :-) hehe
    Post a comment