Groups

My kitten's off for her first injections!

My poor baby, although she's going to give the vet hell- her current game is 'chew everything in sight'!!

5 Comments

lol...get someone else to take her....will be days before she forgives you!!!!

Give her some cat treats - our loves the Whiskas temptations or dentabits ones.
    All is usually forgiven quickly if the appropriate food is given!

Banned

hope it doesnt die.

Original Poster

Thanks everyone, she survived!! She was whiney in the car (but she always is, she hates car rides) but was an angel at the vets- she had her injection fine and the vet seemed taken with her... although called her a nutcase, which was worrying- i thought she was just lively! Didn't stop purring when we got home though, bless her.

torapoole;6081416

Thanks everyone, she survived!! She was whiney in the car (but she always … Thanks everyone, she survived!! She was whiney in the car (but she always is, she hates car rides) but was an angel at the vets- she had her injection fine and the vet seemed taken with her... although called her a nutcase, which was worrying- i thought she was just lively! Didn't stop purring when we got home though, bless her.

glad she's ok hunni x x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions