anyone here know of 2 bedroom house/flat in Leicester

24 Comments

Nope

Merry Christmas

No....you dont have to leave in November though

nightmare hope you find somewhere Your text here

Banned

lol @ shelter link

Why ? if you dont mind me asking (_;) has your contract just ran out or something ?

vibeone

lol @ shelter link

It has quite a bit of good consumer information, I've directed tenants/housemates to the above links several times to help them with problems with previous landlords.

bargainhunter2009

No....you dont have to leave in November though

Why is that ?............oh you mean become a squatter oO

Banned

schizoboy

It has quite a bit of good consumer information, I've directed … It has quite a bit of good consumer information, I've directed tenants/housemates to the above links several times to help them with problems with previous landlords.

I prefer to pretend you were mocking teh OP if thats ok with you.

Original Poster

thank you for the links but I'd rather leave in November, don't want to stay where I'm not wanted but just need help in finding a place

Original Poster

shopstilldrops

Why ? if you dont mind me asking (_;) has your contract just ran out or … Why ? if you dont mind me asking (_;) has your contract just ran out or something ?

apparently his mum or sister want to move into the flat we live in

Kulsum

thank you for the links but I'd rather leave in November, don't want to … thank you for the links but I'd rather leave in November, don't want to stay where I'm not wanted but just need help in finding a place

would help if you put in more info ie area of Leicester, budget, furmished or non furnished
Edited by: "choc1969" 23rd Sep 2010

Original Poster

choc1969

would help if you put in more info ie area of Leicester, budget etc

Close to the city centre and max £450, minimum 2 bedrooms, preferrably unfurnished, would like to move in asap

Dont ask on here if anyone knows where to move to. You're leaving yourself open to stalkers.

This one looks quite nice

[url=Find A Property]Your text here[/url]

Do you have a deposit and rent ready?

Kulsum

apparently his mum or sister want to move into the flat we live in

Is it the end of your contract though ? im presuming it is as landlords know they cant does this if under contract and you havnt defaulted , are there any kids or anything ?, ( take priority on housing list if so ), go and put name down with all local housing agents would be your best bet i should imagine , good luck

If you have a contract, he cannot kick you out.

That's poo.

Did you sign anything?

I know it's been asked above but it's valid.

Ooh, this ones nicer

Original Poster

choc1969

Ooh, this ones nicer

thanks that looks nice, will have to call them up tomorrow

Original Poster

shopstilldrops

Is it the end of your contract though ? im presuming it is as landlords … Is it the end of your contract though ? im presuming it is as landlords know they cant does this if under contract and you havnt defaulted , are there any kids or anything ?, ( take priority on housing list if so ), go and put name down with all local housing agents would be your best bet i should imagine , good luck

no kids at the moment, well it was a verbal contract that was made 2 years ago, that if either party wanted to end contract then a mnths notice would be given. well he has given a little over a month, so now i just need to find a place to rent.

Original Poster

thesaint

Do you have a deposit and rent ready?

yeh we got deposit and rent ready, why?

Kulsum

well he has given a little over a month, so now i just need to find a … well he has given a little over a month, so now i just need to find a place to rent.

The verbal agreement is worthless.
Your landlord has to serve you with a correctly worded Section 21 notice and HAS to give you 2 MONTHS notice from the date he serves the Section 21 notice.

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56529
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    3. Free flights to Europe712
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions