Oh no! What happened!

ohhh no=whats gone wrong?

how did u post this ?
    i thourght your laptop was ur only pc

poor aah

Original Poster

JACKIT99;8403647

how did u post this ?

pahahahah, computer , and i switch it on it does the switching on sound but nothing on the screen !! and it wasnt mee !! it switched of & that was it !! :cry:

Original Poster

JACKIT99;8403647

how did u post this ?i thourght your laptop was ur only pc

We have 2 laptops & 2 computers one at this house and one at the other house lol.

aah96;8403657

pahahahah, computer , and i switch it on it does the switching on sound … pahahahah, computer , and i switch it on it does the switching on sound but nothing on the screen !! and it wasnt mee !! it switched of & that was it !! :cry:

my pc's allways braking,turns itself off sometimes when im like half way through letters and stuff lol
    good luck with-pc world are terriable btw;-)

bossyboots;8403697

is that a copy of your recent party invitationno hate

:would be like this bossyboots_
    Hello kids would you like to join the jealous fk
    pro footballer for some cranking round in teh bin man
    YEEEEEAHHHHH:whistling::whistling:
    he knows how to type in party in google lol

Original Poster

The JFK;8403683

[COLOR="Red"]Does this mean you won't be posting very much?If … [COLOR="Red"]Does this mean you won't be posting very much?If so:[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"](no hate)[/COLOR]

You don't have much swagger, most the tunes on that CD are olllldddd !! , come back when you have some taste :thumbsup:

The JFK;8403723

[COLOR="Red"]No it's not.I thought it would suit this thread though as OP … [COLOR="Red"]No it's not.I thought it would suit this thread though as OP is of a similar age to the people in that pic.(no hate)[/COLOR]

did u try asking them their age?
    cant see it on their btw:?

aah96;8403738

You don't have much swagger, most the tunes on that CD are olllldddd !! , … You don't have much swagger, most the tunes on that CD are olllldddd !! , come back when you have some taste :thumbsup:

brilliant comeback:-D

bossyboots;8403776

brilliant comeback:-D

bossyboots has scared of the jfk thread jacker:p

Original Poster

The JFK;8403723

[COLOR="Red"]No it's not.I thought it would suit this thread though as OP … [COLOR="Red"]No it's not.I thought it would suit this thread though as OP is of a similar age to the people in that pic.(no hate)[/COLOR]

the people in that picture are cartoons , meaning they could be any age , FYI i have a real life unlike you ........

aah96;8403824

whats the problem ?you started the hating !!You think your big and clever … whats the problem ?you started the hating !!You think your big and clever cas' you like to be horrible to a 13 & 364 day old girl get over your self :thumbsup: !

ooooooohhhhh its your birthday tomorrow:-D

Original Poster

bossyboots;8403876

haha how did you guess !! :-D

bossyboots;8403876

http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/30230.jpg

is it acceptable to hate someone then post (no hate) under it? does that make it ok?

Banned

pmsl @ jkf, bet ya pull the girls hair in the playground and pretend you dont like them

JACKIT99;8403833

mate give up this stupid fantasy you have on here of clearly trying to be … mate give up this stupid fantasy you have on here of clearly trying to be someone your notwhy you didnt come to teh chrimbo hukd meeting:-D''HATERS''/REALISTSyou've just been served by jackit99

[COLOR="Red"]wut you chatting about?

I didn't go to the Xmas meeting 'cos I had training.

Sent Admin a few dollar, dollar bills though to buy some people some drinks (Admin can confirm this).

Stop hatin', bro, it's not a good look.[/COLOR]

ow btw who on here isnt a jfk hater?

The JFK;8403911

[COLOR="Red"]wut you chatting about?I didn't go to the Xmas meeting 'cos … [COLOR="Red"]wut you chatting about?I didn't go to the Xmas meeting 'cos I had training.Sent Admin a few dollar, dollar bills though to buy some people some drinks (Admin can confirm this).Stop hatin', bro, it's not a good look.[/COLOR]

been listening too to much hip hop boyo
    YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS FANTESY WORLD YOU HAVE;-)

Btw i think teh jfk is the biggest fake EVER

Original Poster

JACKIT99;8403899

why the 1st ??

im not a jfk hater ,

MarzBarz;8403940

im not a jfk hater ,

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

i don't particularly hate JFK , but he constantly want too be horrible to me .......

JACKIT99;8403912

Are you going to leave again soon?

angelfairee;8403996

have tryed too:p
    only keep coming back as i know a few nice genuine people on here:)

MarzBarz;8403940

im not a jfk hater ,

probably just saying that thinking its gonna make me look a fall
    you can speak teh truth;-)

angelfairee;8403996

:lol:

btw aa96 happy bday for tomoz

Your laptop is broken not broke

Too much hate in here though

Original Poster

MarzBarz;8404045

:lol:btw aa96 happy bday for tomoz

thankyou

CFC_Mark;8404064

Your laptop is broken not brokeToo much hate in here though

thanks

JACKIT99;8403912

I pity the fool

http://gagspace.com/forumra/funin5/stfu-mr_t_(pity_da_foo).jpg

happy birthday for tomorrow hun x

Original Poster

lfc_engravedonheart;8404217

happy birthday for tomorrow hun x

thankyou

how are you ??

aah96;8404276

thankyou :)how are you ??

i'm great ta sweetness :thumbsup:

how are u?

The JFK;8403911

[COLOR="Red"]wut you chatting about?I didn't go to the Xmas meeting 'cos … [COLOR="Red"]wut you chatting about?I didn't go to the Xmas meeting 'cos I had training.Sent Admin a few dollar, dollar bills though to buy some people some drinks (Admin can confirm this).Stop hatin', bro, it's not a good look.[/COLOR]

JACKIT99;8403912

me. JFK on a hype ting.

btw JFK safe for the crimbo drink, Admin said you had paid for a couple of rounds safe tings :thumbsup:

numptyj;8404531

me. JFK on a hype ting.btw JFK safe for the crimbo drink, Admin said you … me. JFK on a hype ting.btw JFK safe for the crimbo drink, Admin said you had paid for a couple of rounds safe tings :thumbsup:

[COLOR="Red"]
    No probs, J-Man.

You free this weekend? I can get you a free ticket for the big match.

Would be nice to have a big JFK fan watch JFK bang the goals in like it's nuffin.[/COLOR]

The JFK;8404606

[COLOR="Red"]No probs, J-Man.You free this weekend? I can get you a free … [COLOR="Red"]No probs, J-Man.You free this weekend? I can get you a free ticket for the big match.Would be nice to have a big JFK fan watch JFK bang the goals in like it's nuffin.[/COLOR]

Eye lol'd
    if you think you're a famous football geezer why dont you ever say who you are? :roll:
    teh jfk is most probably someone about 22,on low pay
    in to football and has too much time on his hands
    ow and a lack of stuff to do hence why allways goes on here ,sometimes its like he's talking to himeself in teh misc
    :whistling:

Oh no - hope you get it fixed soon. Happy Birthday for tomorrow, its my little girl's birthday tomorrow as well (big 2) so I'm off to wrap some presents. Have a good one!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What will £250 get me second hand mobile12
      2. Need help with home Internet dropping out please45
      3. Sky Box Sets Help11
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?612

See more discussions