Expired

My Laptop is broken. Can I recycle it for money?

7 replies
Found 31st Jul 2008
I know that you can recycle old mobiles for money. Does any one know a site where i can get cash for recycling my laptop?

Cheers

1. Ask
  2. Laptop
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Laptop
7 Comments

Split the parts and sell it on here. Someone will buy them.

Original Poster

deathtrap3000;2645383

Split the parts and sell it on here. Someone will buy them.

Which parts can you sell?

PrincessAimz;2645415

Which parts can you sell?

Probably everything but the broken part. Or even that if you find the right buyer.

just put in on ebay

We bought my lad a laptop for Christmas, he dropped it 5 days later!! The screen smashed, luckily I was covered on my house insurance so we got it replaced. I thought the insurance people would want to take the broken one but they told me to dispose of it.....which I did on Ebay and got £150.00 for it! Was well chuffed until my son said "Well really that money should be mine as it was my laptop, and if I hadn't broken it we wouldn't have gotten that extra money.......................
Then RAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

camew;2645816

We bought my lad a laptop for Christmas, he dropped it 5 days later!! The … We bought my lad a laptop for Christmas, he dropped it 5 days later!! The screen smashed, luckily I was covered on my house insurance so we got it replaced. I thought the insurance people would want to take the broken one but they told me to dispose of it.....which I did on Ebay and got £150.00 for it! Was well chuffed until my son said "Well really that money should be mine as it was my laptop, and if I hadn't broken it we wouldn't have gotten that extra money.......................Then RAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who pays the home insurance premiums? No need to run!

ramtec;2646110

who pays the home insurance premiums? No need to run!

Thats what I was screaming at him,....while he was running!!!!!! Still hadn't forgiven him for smashing it at that time!
He has just informed me that it's exactly 21 weeks to Christmas today!!!!:santa:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Coming up to bonfire night ...1014
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread427914646
    3. Any Xbox One news today?2356170
    4. Hope of a cure for asthma11

See more discussions