Groups

My life is that boring at the mo that I've just bought a BOC!

Well I've been sucked in and have just paid £10.98 for a Bag Of **** from bigpockets. Needed some excitment so thought it would be worth it waiting to see what I get.

Now I'm no fool, I know it will be what the item description says it is and I'm not expecting to get anything good. That said I'm secretly hoping there will atleast be something useable amongst it!

If anyone's interested I'll post a reply with what I get when I recieve it.

Oh and please don't bother to reply with any comments about how I'm throwing my money away and what a waste and blah blah.

41 Comments

Eh? So what have you bought?

£10.98...they are getting expensive!

Original Poster

Meadsy4742;4498147

Eh? So what have you bought?

3 items from their warehouse, could be anything

Original Poster

bellabonkers;4498158

£10.98...they are getting expensive!

and yes, I'm sure they used to be about 1.99, now they are 4.99 plus postage.

I'm hoping thats becuase its better quality cr*p :thumbsup:

owens101;4498194

3 items from their warehouse, could be anything

Ahh, be good if it was like a random number for the warehouse, could turn out to be something worth £100.

Silly IMO you are throwing your money away and what a waste and blah blah...lmao:whistling:

I bought a BOC once.... just before Xmas...it had two ipods in it. Cheerleader bought a BOC and it had a projector in it.

I've just read some of the reviews, some people have got some decent stuff so I'd be intrigued to know what you got.

Meadsy4742;4498253

I've just read some of the reviews, some people have got some decent … I've just read some of the reviews, some people have got some decent stuff so I'd be intrigued to know what you got.

post 8!!! lol I already said....:p

I bought one last month and got a Sony DVD recorder, valued about £150

Original Poster

bellabonkers;4498236

I bought a BOC once.... just before Xmas...it had two ipods in it. … I bought a BOC once.... just before Xmas...it had two ipods in it. Cheerleader bought a BOC and it had a projector in it.

Sounds good, you guys did well, I won't get my hopes up though

Will you be trying again then?

bellabonkers;4498236

I bought a BOC once.... just before Xmas...it had two ipods in it. … I bought a BOC once.... just before Xmas...it had two ipods in it. Cheerleader bought a BOC and it had a projector in it.

really?!:?
    these sound like a much better investment than the lotto....cept with much worse street cred:whistling:

Think meadsy was more interested in what the OP will get

Last time I did I got total rubbish, It all went straight in the bin

Imagine getting what you paid for "A Bag Of Cr*p"

bellabonkers;4498265

post 8!!! lol I already said....:p

oldmankensey;4498290

Think meadsy was more interested in what the OP will get

He said it lol

Link Please?

Meadsy4742;4498598

http://www.bigpockets.co.uk/cat.php?search=Bag+O+****&nav=364

pink;4498719

No problem

You ordering one lol

Meadsy4742;4499149

No problem :)You ordering one lol

Yes have ordered one, watched it on you tube and couldnt resist, will put mine on there when I get it, probably be a load of **** though LOL

Original Poster

we can compare are **** then ;-)

good luck

owens101;4503170

we can compare are **** then ;-)good luck

Yes I will let you know what I get on this thread :thumbsup:

I've ordered my first one of these too. Should be delivered on Monday.
    Knowing my luck, I'm expecting it to live up to its name.

Evil_monkey;4512142

I've ordered my first one of these too. Should be delivered on … I've ordered my first one of these too. Should be delivered on Monday.Knowing my luck, I'm expecting it to live up to its name.

Will you list your contents too ?
    it will be interesting to see what we get :roll:

I got a 42in plasma tv in mine bargain.

pink;4514665

Will you list your contents too ?it will be interesting to see what we … Will you list your contents too ?it will be interesting to see what we get :roll:

No probs. Will do.

theyve sold out now

Yes got mine today , 10 CD Case, 1Maxell Headset Splitter, And a HP M1005 MFP LASER PRINTER !!!!!!

Niiice

Pic for proof?

vengod;4527772

Niiice :)Pic for proof?

Of course! here is my booty, think printer has been returned I think, not in original box, and a bit dusty, but works fine :thumbsup: and my husband was going to buy a pair of headset splitters so they are great.
    http://i476.photobucket.com/albums/rr121/pinkdazybaby/hp001.jpg

pink;4529496

Of course! here is my booty, think printer has been returned I think, … Of course! here is my booty, think printer has been returned I think, not in original box, and a bit dusty, but works fine :thumbsup: and my husband was going to buy a pair of headset splitters so they are great.

Fantastic :-D

I want one, but I know I really will get a bag of carp lol!

oldmankensey;4498298

Last time I did I got total rubbish, It all went straight in the bin

So you got some Ipods too.

pink;4529496

Of course! here is my booty, think printer has been returned I think, … Of course! here is my booty, think printer has been returned I think, not in original box, and a bit dusty, but works fine :thumbsup: and my husband was going to buy a pair of headset splitters so they are great.

Maybe next time you will get a tripod ;-)

bellabonkers;4498236

I've had a 19" LCD tv and a media caddy thingy in 2 seperate BOC's - i've bought 4 in total

Got mine today - an A2 drawing pad, an aluminium flask and a remote control + voice recorder for an ipod (I don't have an ipod so these will be on the FS/FT forum later!)

Worth about what I paid for it I suppose.

Original Poster

pink;4529496

wow!
    mine not arrived yet :whistling:
    adds to the excitment though I guess, hope I get something good :-D

Original Poster

mine still hasn't been sent!!!

I'm bound to end up with the left over carp now, how come my order is so much slower?

Also they are still in stock if anyones interested

I got Junior Pictionary and other carp i can't even remember. :lol:

Got mine today - had stainless steel flask, ipod remote and voice recorder and digital photo frame (£88 in argos) - well pleased!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1217
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News45
      3. PlayStation Hacked Again?33
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?33193

See more discussions