Groups

My little boy has had me up since 4am!!!!

Who is still up or who has woke up early too.

Feel dead on my feet!

lynds xx

72 Comments

Banned

ive just gottA homr im full on ****** ahahahahahahahahaha

Banned

some say he does not sleep, some say his sweat smells like CKin2u, all we know is he is called craig david

Original Poster

DangerGod;4518923

ive just gottA homr im full on ****** ahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahaha looks like you had a good night :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Craig david;4518924

some say he does not sleep, some say his sweat smells like CKin2u, all we … some say he does not sleep, some say his sweat smells like CKin2u, all we know is he is called craig david

loooooooool

Banned

lyndsbowes;4518925

hahahahaha looks like you had a good night :thumbsup:

oool yahhh gd nitee but ami ****** haha ih and this girl i met was sioso sexy lol.

Banned

DangerGod;4518927

oool yahhh gd nitee but ami ****** haha ih and this girl i met was sioso … oool yahhh gd nitee but ami ****** haha ih and this girl i met was sioso sexy lol.

more detail please :-D

Banned

Craig david;4518928

more detail please :-D

wellll she w as sexy ad we were gettin it onin in taxi lol da m lllol

Original Poster

DangerGod;4518927

oool yahhh gd nitee but ami ****** haha ih and this girl i met was sioso … oool yahhh gd nitee but ami ****** haha ih and this girl i met was sioso sexy lol.

hahaha i love drunken posts :-D are you the one who added me on facebook???:)

Banned

idntn kmow wa sir i? lol

Banned

i have u on faveobk,??

Banned

gacebook

Banned

facebook

Original Poster

DangerGod;4518934

i have u on faveobk,??

i think so.... might be wrong :? does your name begin with an A?

Original Poster

DangerGod;4518936

gacebook

DangerGod;4518937

facebook

PMSL

Banned

yhan alex

Banned

wow how many u had mate? buy one get one free night?

i just got woken up by some guy knocking on the front door. He's looking for dave, apparently he had been knocking for 45 minutes before i woke up.

Original Poster

DangerGod;4518941

yhan alex

yeah then i think its you

Original Poster

Titchimp;4518943

i just got woken up by some guy knocking on the front door. He's looking … i just got woken up by some guy knocking on the front door. He's looking for dave, apparently he had been knocking for 45 minutes before i woke up.

hahaha sorry but that sounds funny.... was he drunk?

Banned

Titchimp;4518943

i just got woken up by some guy knocking on the front door. He's looking … i just got woken up by some guy knocking on the front door. He's looking for dave, apparently he had been knocking for 45 minutes before i woke up.

sorry for waking u up, but i really need to talk to my mate dave :-D

Banned

watch this all the way through its sooo funny and only 3 mins long

youtube.com/wat…ted

Banned

lyndsbowes;4518944

yeah then i think its you

yeh ok prioabaly

Original Poster

Craig david;4518947

watch this all the way through its sooo funny and only 3 mins … watch this all the way through its sooo funny and only 3 mins longhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5X8I_iClpk&feature=related

seen that last night.... what a freak!

Original Poster

DangerGod;4518948

yeh ok prioabaly

hahaha thought you'd fallen asleep

Banned

im t tired but im ok forn a min

lyndsbowes;4518945

hahaha sorry but that sounds funny.... was he drunk?

I assumed he knew my sister and was looking for some of the people she was out tonight, so he's now passed out on the sofa, phoned her up and she doesnt have a clue who he is.

Craig david;4518946

sorry for waking u up, but i really need to talk to my mate dave :-D

Get off the living room computer

Original Poster

DangerGod;4518955

im t tired but im ok forn a min

lol

Original Poster

Titchimp;4518956

I assumed he knew my sister and was looking for some of the people she … I assumed he knew my sister and was looking for some of the people she was out tonight, so he's now passed out on the sofa, phoned her up and she doesnt have a clue who he is. Get off the living room computer

oh my lawd he's actually in your house.... freaky :?

Banned

Titchimp;4518956

Get off the living room computer

http://www.tonyrogers.com/humor/images/clinton_laughing.jpg

Banned

night night boy and girls, the sun will be up soon!

[IMG]s277.photobucket.com/alb…13/?action=view&current=Vampire.jpg[/IMG]

Ok, drunk dude is now gone.

My sister came home and threw a glass of water on him.

Not sure if i could have kids for this reason , i love my sleep far to much , im a nightmare to live with if i dont get at least 8 hours , i would love to have a dog as well but i dont want that even waking me up lol......i dont even like sharing my bed once ive done the deed either , sometimes i wonder if im normal :?

Btw i look good thats cause i have plently of sleep , i notice some of my friends who have kids look old before there time where i still get asked for id when ever i go out lol

I've been awake since half 4 lynds so I sympathise! my little boy is 2 and kept saying "I jus want to get up an play wif my cars!" How can you refuse? lol

A-n-d-y;4518978

Not sure if i could have kids for this reason , i love my sleep far to … Not sure if i could have kids for this reason , i love my sleep far to much , im a nightmare to live with if i dont get at least 8 hours , i would love to have a dog as well but i dont want that even waking me up lol......i dont even like sharing my bed once ive done the deed either , sometimes i wonder if im normal :?Btw i look good thats cause i have plently of sleep , i notice some of my friends who have kids look old before there time where i still get asked for id when ever i go out lol

yeah, if you're selfish you're going to struggle with a child.

I remember those days so well No matter how hard you try you cant convince them that is is still the middle of the night and not time to empty the toy box and watch cartoons!

Dont worry your time will come when you have to put a bomb under their bed to get them up in the morning. My sweet revenge for all the sleepless nights is to hoover upstairs or strip the bed whilst they are still in it

Awww lynds. Expect you`re both fast asleep now, so sweet dreams.:) Hope he is ok.

My dog got me up at half six this morning:? So no treats for him today:roll:

My lot are still fast asleep, including the dogs, and it is absolute heaven

Been awake since 6 but it is cool cos it is getting lighter in the mornings now!

bitseylango;4519069

My lot are still fast asleep, including the dogs, and it is absolute … My lot are still fast asleep, including the dogs, and it is absolute heaven

Got my son staying just now. OMG when he gets up he talks constantly,does me head in.........so I`m making the most of it right now. Yep heaven at the mo too.:)

nikkib123;4519070

See thats why I don't have animals ha ha :-D

Ah but nikki they are so much fun most of the time..................... And dont answer back:w00t:

Rockhound;4519071

Been awake since 6 but it is cool cos it is getting lighter in the … Been awake since 6 but it is cool cos it is getting lighter in the mornings now!

Hi rock, haven`t seen you for a while. hope you are well. I love the light mornings too. Early morning coffee in the garden in summer.. Ahhh bliss.

hope u are asleep now lynds?! me n hubby take it in turns on weekends....today is my turn...son was up at 7.30....so not bad...!!

danger god those were some quality posts!!!

A-n-d-y;4518978

Not sure if i could have kids for this reason , i love my sleep far to … Not sure if i could have kids for this reason , i love my sleep far to much , im a nightmare to live with if i dont get at least 8 hours , i would love to have a dog as well but i dont want that even waking me up lol......i dont even like sharing my bed once ive done the deed either , sometimes i wonder if im normal :?Btw i look good thats cause i have plently of sleep , i notice some of my friends who have kids look old before there time where i still get asked for id when ever i go out lol

haha u sound like..... but i think u gotta have kids to apprciate how awesome it is....and yeah we might look older.....but even if we do....i think having kids jus makes it all worthwhile....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Good Sim only deals??58
      2. What's the best gas and electric deals about ?55
      3. CAR QUESTION: Difference Between Lexus IS300 and Lexus IS300h?49
      4. Which 32" smart TV?33

See more discussions