Groups

My little boy started walking tonight

Sorry just had to share this. He has been walking along the furniture for months but is a very stubborn baby, and he just wouldn't leave go. But tonight he was walking all the across the living room, i'm so chuffed.

32 Comments

Awwwww now you will spend the next 18 years telling him to shut up and sit down! :giggle:

How old is he?

a moment to treasure and i am sure you will always remember

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic;3684257

Awwwww now you will spend the next 18 years telling him to shut up and … Awwwww now you will spend the next 18 years telling him to shut up and sit down! :giggle:How old is he?

lol x x

Original Poster

he is nearly 15 months but as i say very stubborn x x

Original Poster

bonniemac;3684258

a moment to treasure and i am sure you will always remember

yes we will it was lovely x x

Original Poster

jellybaby22;3684259

awww..... that so good...I remember when my little girl started … awww..... that so good...I remember when my little girl started walking..made me cry..:oops:

it does choke you up
    off to buy him new shoes tomorrow :whistling:

Aww!!! Nice. When my first one started, she was walking up and down like there is no tommorrow :w00t:

Original Poster

Marina;3684275

Aww!!! Nice. When my first one started, she was walking up and down like … Aww!!! Nice. When my first one started, she was walking up and down like there is no tommorrow :w00t:

there will be no stopping him now

Arrrrh how cute - you'll be signing him up for his first football team next

my daughter stated at 9 months its so sweet but u will find he gets every where now .. such a mile stone good luck :0)

ahhhhh lovely made me smile

lovely - bet you cried!!

get yourself down to poundland/wilkos for a safety set - £land have 20 pce one!! plastic bits that go in sockets - corner pieces - dv locks - cupboard locks!! etc:thumbsup:

carley1974;3684340

my daughter stated at 9 months its so sweet but u will find he gets every … my daughter stated at 9 months its so sweet but u will find he gets every where now .. such a mile stone good luck :0)

My girls started at 9 months as well:)

my boy was 13 months, and girl was 9 months
    are you trying to out do my cat holly 100 lol..............

dobbythehouself1;3684431

my boy was 13 months, and girl was 9 monthsare you trying to out do my … my boy was 13 months, and girl was 9 monthsare you trying to out do my cat holly 100 lol..............

have you done the xmas card with pic and hukd eyes - loved it:thumbsup:

Original Poster

scarfie;3684327

Arrrrh how cute - you'll be signing him up for his first football team … Arrrrh how cute - you'll be signing him up for his first football team next

lol :thumbsup:

Original Poster

carley1974;3684340

my daughter stated at 9 months its so sweet but u will find he gets every … my daughter stated at 9 months its so sweet but u will find he gets every where now .. such a mile stone good luck :0)

thank you

Original Poster

dobbythehouself1;3684365

ahhhhh lovely made me smile

so glad :thumbsup:

Original Poster

holly100;3684402

lovely - bet you cried!!get yourself down to poundland/wilkos for a … lovely - bet you cried!!get yourself down to poundland/wilkos for a safety set - £land have 20 pce one!! plastic bits that go in sockets - corner pieces - dv locks - cupboard locks!! etc:thumbsup:

thanks already got some as he was crawling everywhere lol :thumbsup:

Original Poster

jellybaby22;3684442

wow alot of quick walkers...my daughter was a stubborn wee thing...didnt … wow alot of quick walkers...my daughter was a stubborn wee thing...didnt walk until she was 15 months.....happiliy went round the furniture..for about 5 months before that though...:giggle:

snap lol :-D

no, holly 100, i made my christmas card the same as my avatar my pet cat smokey, i wish i had made that piccy its very good.
    Angelstar, now you will have to watch his every move :w00t:

jellybaby22;3684442

wow alot of quick walkers...my daughter was a stubborn wee thing...didnt … wow alot of quick walkers...my daughter was a stubborn wee thing...didnt walk until she was 15 months.....happiliy went round the furniture..for about 5 months before that though...:giggle:

Mine are stubborn now, don't move a muscle without a bribe :giggle:

Original Poster

jellybaby22;3684508

likewise...:giggle:

lol

Treasure the moment, once he starts hitting the "firsts" the time absolutely fly's by. I still can't believe my baby boy is 13 !!!

well done!
    in time to be able to walk to the christmas pressies too!

Banned

bless him, congrats, there will be no stoppin him now x

aww, i love it when they start walking, congrats, it's a special milestone:-D

What a great moment for you,

Cant wait until my twins start walking they are 13 months, they walk for the furniture & one even climbs on to the settee & bounces around but no sign of either of them walking

Nice one, remember our little boy started walking on Christmas Eve a couple of years ago, best present ever.

Original Poster

brangelina;3685882

aww, i love it when they start walking, congrats, it's a special … aww, i love it when they start walking, congrats, it's a special milestone:-D

thanks x x :thumbsup:

Original Poster

mrfun1981;3686003

What a great moment for you, Cant wait until my twins start walking they … What a great moment for you, Cant wait until my twins start walking they are 13 months, they walk for the furniture & one even climbs on to the settee & bounces around but no sign of either of them walking

yes he was walking around the furniture for ages and he could clime on the settee but he was stubborn lol

Original Poster

Trickyjabs;3686257

Nice one, remember our little boy started walking on Christmas Eve a … Nice one, remember our little boy started walking on Christmas Eve a couple of years ago, best present ever.

oh i bet it was lovely x x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions