27 Comments

Original Poster

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm46/hannah19790/PA310258.jpg

TRICK!! TRICK!! TRICK!!!

:-)

xxxxx

Arrrrr!!!!

xxx

Cute, glad you got your camera working again!
Amazing how these things just stop working and then work again.... :thumbsup:

Banned

awwww bless x

Aww......have a good night if you're out and about with them hun :thumbsup:

Hey! Is that half of a mouse I spy???

I KNEW I left the other half somewhere!!!

I will have to jump on my broomstick and come and collect it.....

(Under the lovely little boys web on da floor.... It sure looks like a mousey to meeeeeee)

xxxx

awww, how cute they look. have fun with them tonight won't you

Great costumes Hannah :thumbsup:

Great costumes

Original Poster

Awww thanks guys, soz, just got back from picking him up from halloween party!

Original Poster

cloudthecat;3339077

Hey! Is that half of a mouse I spy???I KNEW I left the other half … Hey! Is that half of a mouse I spy???I KNEW I left the other half somewhere!!!I will have to jump on my broomstick and come and collect it.....(Under the lovely little boys web on da floor.... It sure looks like a mousey to meeeeeee)xxxx

Lmao, tis a mere leaf I'm afraid. Good luck on finding it tho :giggle:

Hope they don't come knocking on my door I've not eaten yet ..... only joking hannah they look very cute

Nice spider and gorgeous witch.........

........so where's the wicked old woman :-D

Banned

I keep asking all that call 'what if I say 'trick' what would you do?' ......and not one has had an answer yet.

However, when they say 'dont know', I offer that they should stamp on the person's foot. And one little sweet girl stamped on my foot :-)

Banned

BTW, your children are very sweet :-)

Original Poster

GoDutchGo;3339761

Hope they don't come knocking on my door I've not eaten yet ..... only … Hope they don't come knocking on my door I've not eaten yet ..... only joking hannah they look very cute

:shock: My poor babies, u stay away from that nasty Mr Dutch..........hehe only joking:p

owlass;3339795

Nice spider and gorgeous witch......... ........so where's the wicked old … Nice spider and gorgeous witch......... ........so where's the wicked old woman :-D

Cheeky Begger.............. I'm right here:-D

Summer90;3339809

I keep asking all that call 'what if I say 'trick' what would you do?' … I keep asking all that call 'what if I say 'trick' what would you do?' ......and not one has had an answer yet.However, when they say 'dont know', I offer that they should stamp on the person's foot. And one little sweet girl stamped on my foot :-)

Summer90;3339828

BTW, your children are very sweet :-)

Yh I've always wondered that too. But the stamping on the foot ones a good'n - will try it next time:lol:

hannah19790;3339495

Lmao, tis a mere leaf I'm afraid. Good luck on finding it tho :giggle:

Owwwwwww! :oops: I feel like such a stupid cat now!

So, I didn't leave it there then?

Hmmm - well as you can imagine I am a busy cat tonite I have some SPELLS to be getting on with and some flying around on a broom with my captor who TRULY IS a WITCH sumtimes!

Ha haaaaaaa!

xxxxxxxxxx:-D

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g23/mommacomet/siggys/cute.gif

great - they look lovely-hope you had fun...

awww how gorgeous :thumbsup: great costumes too :-D

Hannah, they are 2 cute kids you got!

Hope you have a great time with them tonight!

Original Poster

cloudthecat;3340266

Owwwwwww I feel like such a stupid cat now!So, I didn't leave it there … Owwwwwww I feel like such a stupid cat now!So, I didn't leave it there then?Hmmm - well as you can imagine I am a busy cat tonite I have some SPELLS to be getting on with and some flying around on a broom with my captor who TRULY IS a WITCH sumtimes!Ha haaaaaaa!xxxxxxxxxx:-D

lmao, wot r u on hun? u do make me chuckle:lol:

kelly_o_fanatic;3340522

lucerysmum;3341019

great - they look lovely-hope you had fun...

nikkib123;3341030

They are soooooooooooo cute Hannah x

lyndsbowes;3341031

awww how gorgeous :thumbsup: great costumes too :-D

Thanks guys, they are aren't they? We had a good night ta - loads of sweets to eat too - woo hoo

Original Poster

WantOne;3341103

Hannah, they are 2 cute kids you got!Hope you have a great time with them … Hannah, they are 2 cute kids you got!Hope you have a great time with them tonight!

Aww sorry hun, missed ur post. Thank u, had good'n:thumbsup:

[FONT="Fixedsys"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Indigo"]How frightening[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

........ that one day those little poppets will turn into teenagers :w00t:

aww how cute!!

Original Poster

chesso;3342036

[FONT="Fixedsys"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Indigo"]How … [FONT="Fixedsys"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Indigo"]How frightening[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]........ that one day those little poppets will turn into teenagers :w00t:

Oh no, don't tell me that. Mine aren't allowed to grow up:whistling:

magicbeans;3342045

aww how cute!!

Thanks hunni x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3067
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1951380
    3. Show us your Photos 2017. October's Theme - 'Anything'32486
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247615

See more discussions