EXPIRED

My LittleBigPlanet disc has just cracked! :(

Now the PS3 cant read it anymore. cracked from the inner circle. I think it is because I pressed the reject button when the game was hang?? T_T bought from argos more than a month ago. now it seems buying another new copy is my only option... or anyone has any idea what I can do with it?

20 Comments

Open your popit, select the lasso, then you press and hold X to glue one side to the other.

Oh....Nooo....My fav game! How did it happened?

I would try to take it back to Argos and ask for a refund. Then purchase the game from play.com for £17.99!

Original Poster

eric_kk;4266844

Oh....Nooo....My fav game! How did it happened?

it is my favourite game 2!

philjohno;4266846

I would try to take it back to Argos and ask for a refund. Then purchase … I would try to take it back to Argos and ask for a refund. Then purchase the game from play.com for £17.99!

is it still refundable after 28 days? it was such a long time ago. just b4 christmas

Cut it up and make a mosiac...

use it as a coaster....

stick it to your wall as wall art....

sell it on fleebay as damaged, some numpty will prob buy it!

Original Poster

angelwithdirtyw;4266884

Cut it up and make a mosiac...use it as a coaster....stick it to your … Cut it up and make a mosiac...use it as a coaster....stick it to your wall as wall art....sell it on fleebay as damaged, some numpty will prob buy it!

lol. Cheers mate :-D

Buy another copy from argos then return the faulty one for a refund.... (first reserving all other copies at the store you're going to so they can't offer you a replacement....)

What??

Who said that??

That's terrible!!!

ChipSticks;4266994

Buy another copy from argos then return the faulty one for a refund.... … Buy another copy from argos then return the faulty one for a refund.... (first reserving all other copies at the store you're going to so they can't offer you a replacement....)What??Who said that??That's terrible!!!:)

You could do the same thing at gamestation... cough cough

did u hear something lol

angelwithdirtyw;4267001

You could do the same thing at gamestation... cough coughdid u hear … You could do the same thing at gamestation... cough coughdid u hear something lol

I think I heard someone fart...

:oops:

Original Poster

hmm, is it because of getting it in and out of the case that breaking it? but the game was running smoothly until the game hang and when I reset the ps3 it wouldnt read the game anymore! and later I found this stupid crack... T_T

khaichee;4267265

hmm, is it because of getting it in and out of the case that breaking it? … hmm, is it because of getting it in and out of the case that breaking it? but the game was running smoothly until the game hang and when I reset the ps3 it wouldnt read the game anymore! and later I found this stupid crack... T_T

Tested other games?

Original Poster

Titchimp;4267348

Tested other games?

yeap. other games are playing smoothly..

What about Clear Glue?

Original Poster

search through the internet and seems like there are quite a few people out there having the same problem as me. :? people even said it would break the disc if you keep trying it and scatter and break your PS3!! hmm, dont wanna risk it i suppose i'd just go to argos can try a replacement or order a new 1 from play.com..

khaichee;4266866

it is my favourite game 2! is it still refundable after 28 days? it … it is my favourite game 2! is it still refundable after 28 days? it was such a long time ago. just b4 christmas

Argos don even put games in the refundable bit.

They're bought with a 'non refundable' clause on your receipt which if you read it, you'll see.

Original Poster

t0mm;4268369

Argos don even put games in the refundable bit.They're bought with a 'non … Argos don even put games in the refundable bit.They're bought with a 'non refundable' clause on your receipt which if you read it, you'll see.

yea im aware of that but i remember there was also a small section stating 'unless faulty'. no harm giving it a try though

khaichee;4268949

yea im aware of that but i remember there was also a small section … yea im aware of that but i remember there was also a small section stating 'unless faulty'. no harm giving it a try though

they'll probably tell you to contact the manufacturer.

You could just buy a copy and if the bottom of this one isnt scratched return it sayign it was like that.

contact them. dont blow them a load of bull, just be honest and straight. maybe they will exchange it.

]http//ww…om/

Original Poster

think i know what i'd do. Thanks all rep added! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

dcx_badass;4269745

I already told you that this morning!

lol, there were quite a few of them actually said that and obviously you are one of them! :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763957
    2. Better watch out for these...912
    3. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1930
    4. GOT Leaks again514

See more discussions