my memory

Banned
i ordered a memory card from my memory, paid by papyal on the 8/12/08

how long does it take to change form pending to it being despatched or does it just arrive?

7 Comments

If it is from eBay, then it will probably just arrive. If from somewhere else, then you may get an email stating it was dispatched.

Edit: Sorry, just reread your post. I din't realise "my memory" was a company. Hopefully you will be notified.

They are based in Jersey - well that's where my latest order was sent from anyway. It took about 2 weeks to arrive, but think part of that is the Christmas post, things are taking ages to arrive.

Hi If your payment is still saying pending they have not retrieved payment yet email them and ask if there is a problem.

Banned

i ordered 3 games and they took about 8 or 9 days to arrive..... poor service

Original Poster Banned

my parnter ordred via paypal about october and he goes his with in 3 days thats why i was wonder i did email them and tried to phone them

They are small and it is christmas. Expect delays.

i ordered two memory cards from these money has been taken from my account. no cards have been sent. order on they website still says order pending.
hope this helps.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona1857
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764049
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2023
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846099

See more discussions