My mini Karate Kid Review.

5 replies
Found 29th Jun 2010
Initially I thought the film was just going to be another cheap remake of classic. My expectations of the film were not that high to admit. As I watched the film, I found myself sympathizing for the protagonist of the play. When I found myself sympathizing, I realised that it was a a well structured and thought out storyline because it makes the audience 'feel' for the character: My sign of a good film. After the film had finished, my reactions were: satisfied and surprised. Surprised of how the story of the film had depth and morals. I would recommend this film because I believe a lot of people my age would enjoy the themes of this film.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

Banned

A parody, but of which thread/post?

i agree, i didnt have high expectations for the film but i thoroughly enjoyed it and would recommend others to watch it

should be called the kung-fu or wu-shu kid cos its set in China and the Jackie chan character doesn't teach him the japanese or okinawan art of karate.
thats just me being pedantic as a martial artist tho

I liked it because it was free

If they called it wu shu kid, they'd need to spend hundred of thousands on explaining to americans that this is a sequel and not a rip off of the karate kid....
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Free sweet Sunday’s code22
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769365
    3. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3067
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1951380

See more discussions