Groups

My missus's waters have just broken :-0

My missus's waters have just broken!

She's not having any contractions yet, so we've got to wait now :-/

If the little blighter doesnt come out of his own accord tonight she's getting induced in the morning.

Time to grow up, now i'm almost Daddy :-)

123 Comments

awwwww good luck, hope everything goes well :thumbsup:

wow! Good luck!

Great \news Good Luck to you Both

Good luck - remember to put some towels on the car seat when you drive to hosp....

Aww, good luck!!

:thumbsup:Good Luck!

Best wishes for the 3 of you!:roll:

That's dedication for ya! Still on HUKD during this situation!:thumbsup:
    Good luck mate!

Banned

Good luck! :thumbsup:

Banned

Crikey! What you doing posting here!

Best wishes...

if its ur first id go straight to the hospital mine was being born on the back of the car seat
    she didnt have any contractions either

good luck

Best of luck to you and your missus!

Wow! How exciting. If your wife walks up and down I would say some contractions will start soon. Do you know what you are having? Tracy x

Original Poster

Thanks all, just got to hang around now, so may as well find some bargains :whistling:

Wow... tomorrow will most likely be the scariest most amazing day of your life!

Hold on tight, you're in for one hell of a ride! lol

It will be the best thing EVER in your life. :-D Enjoy. x

Banned

steevieboy4u;4596744

Thanks all, just got to hang around now, so may as well find some … Thanks all, just got to hang around now, so may as well find some bargains :whistling:

Haha.... Good point. you're gonna have some pretty expensive purchases to make!:p

Am looking for a hot deal on the Vileda super mop as we speak.!

Lets have the piccies of the new arrival faster than Donnylads(he did his same day.)

Best of luck with the birth to you and the missus.

Original Poster

I can't wait, i've only waited 37 years for this moment. Will post how things go, just hope he doesn't pop out as soon as some of you have said on here :?

Wowsers, good luck mate, you are .............. the daddy! :thumbsup:

37 years, blimey you deserve this baby.!

Out of interest have you phoned midwife/hospital to let them know her waters have broken?

OOh have gone all maternal again now.!

Will have to go pet the obese hamster and cuddle my puppy.

I wanna baby.!

Original Poster

ChipSticks;4596814

Out of interest have you phoned midwife/hospital to let them know her … Out of interest have you phoned midwife/hospital to let them know her waters have broken?

Yep they said we could come in or wait until the contractions start, my missus wants to stay here. Then if nothing we've got to go in the morning first thing.

Wow - I'm all excited for ya:-D All the best hun, good luck x

Yes, Good Luck we are thinking of you both. x

steevieboy4u;4596834

Yep they said we could come in or wait until the contractions start, my … Yep they said we could come in or wait until the contractions start, my missus wants to stay here. Then if nothing we've got to go in the morning first thing.

Get to the hospital. they have a delivery lounge, you will be able to chill in there, do not think they have wifi though, so if you go quiet, we will know why.

aww goodluck
    do you know if a boy/girl

Banned

steevieboy4u;4596799

I can't wait, i've only waited 37 years for this moment.

It'll be enormous! I only had to wait 9 months!

Forgot to say.....when the contractions start, as you are already online you may want to use [url]www.contractionmaster.com[/url] I used it and it does give you something to do. x

guv;4596879

It'll be enormous! I only had to wait 9 months!

PMSL

Original Poster

Can't believe it! The contractions have now started! :w00t:

Time to go and get the stop watch.

Bye bye for now :thumbsup:

[url]www.contractionmaster.com[/url]

Good Luck................go get that baba x

Original Poster

PS Its a boy................ Joshua

Byeeeeeee

steevieboy4u;4596920

PS Its a boy................ Joshua :)Byeeeeeee

Way hey my baby is a Joshua, but he is now taller than me, Go get him Stevie

See all three of you soon. :-D

steevieboy4u;4596906

Can't believe it! The contractions have now started! :w00t:Time to go and … Can't believe it! The contractions have now started! :w00t:Time to go and get the stop watch. Bye bye for now :thumbsup:

You'll be fine. My wife's waters broke and her contractions started 3 hours later - we had to wait another 8 hours before we went to hospital -get timing them as you are and don't panic.

All the best for a healthy and safe delivery.:thumbsup:

All the best, mate!

Wow - how exciting!

Good Luck to you and enjoy xxx

Wooo hooo keep us posted - awaiting pics and congrats in advance xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846180
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764241
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31144
      4. Find out how good your GP surgery is67

See more discussions