Groups

my mum in law found...

stuff belonging to me and hubby from years ago and i went over to collect it and guess what was there! a super nintendo console with leads, two controllers and a few games i havent a clue how long it has been there but my eight year old is soo excited wanting to play it!

11 Comments

wow what a lucky find xxx

Go Mario.... lol
    loved the SNES

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6932409

wow what a lucky find xxx

a know funny thing is she has been at me for ages to come pick this stuff up! i just thought it was some carp! lol but i cant wait to have a go on it we got back too late tonight so will sort it either after the jungle itv2 or tomorrow :-D

wulshaz;6932435

a know funny thing is she has been at me for ages to come pick this stuff … a know funny thing is she has been at me for ages to come pick this stuff up! i just thought it was some carp! lol but i cant wait to have a go on it we got back too late tonight so will sort it either after the jungle itv2 or tomorrow :-D

sounds great! xx

Original Poster

arcangel111;6932424

Go Mario.... lol loved the SNES

yeh a few mario games and donkey kong cant remeber the rest i am like a big kid in a sweetie shop lol

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6932445

sounds great! xx

will be for me but no doubt the kids will be bore after 5 mins! :roll: as they do x

Banned

Do Want!

Supermarioworld. One of THE best games ever on any system. Timeless.

wulshaz;6932455

will be for me but no doubt the kids will be bore after 5 mins! :roll: as … will be for me but no doubt the kids will be bore after 5 mins! :roll: as they do x

all you can do is fill up one five minutes after the other... lol

My lil one played a gameboy at a friends house and she loved it!

Original Poster

it looks that weird looking compared to the sleek ps3 or even the xbox!

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6932479

all you can do is fill up one five minutes after the other... lolMy lil … all you can do is fill up one five minutes after the other... lolMy lil one played a gameboy at a friends house and she loved it!

well we also got the original gameboy the big like brick one! a gameboy advance but its pink so the boys dont want it lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …281978
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp12
      3. What is there free to do in your town?37
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635

See more discussions