My mums microwave packed in from comet so

5 replies
Found 25th Mar 2009
She gave them a call, (she bought it from their website) and asked them to pick it up and replace it. They have said because the item is under £100 she has to take it to the nearest store. Is this right, because its going to cost her going down in a taxi, which surely isnt right. If she paid to have it delivered then surely they should pick it up? Or am i wrong?

5 Comments

they did the same with us too and a DvD player though that cost around 150 ish.. said we had to take it in.

Banned

are they going to fix it or replace? how old?

I'd give them the bill for any transport needed to get the faulty item to them...

Don't shop at comet, thet are terrible with any appliance fault, My daughter was without a fridge over xmas. We won't be going there again, It took them nearly 2 months to sort the problems out, even didn't turn up on several occasions when they were suppose to!

Original Poster

its about 6 months old, they said take it in and they will test it, then she could have it replaced or refunded
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1322
    2. Which wall design do you like best?67
    3. Money Saving Tips...2240
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226667

See more discussions