Groups

MY NEICE :)

Banned
    My little neice who is normally around when I am on HUKDs want me to say hi from her side to all her uncle and aunties, dont be too concerned about your age now, she is only 3 and anyone she sees for more than 10 seconds becomes her uncle or aunty ..... Bratt Pitt is one of her favourite uncles !!!!

Ohh BTW she loves some of the funny avatars ....

25 Comments

Banned

awwwwwwww how sweet, hello DITB little niece xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Original Poster Banned

sassie;2597523

awwwwwwww how sweet, hello DITB little niece … awwwwwwww how sweet, hello DITB little niece xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sassie I just told her "xxxx" means kisses (I now have to make sure she does not get to read my mobile messages :oops:) and she says ...... sassie's is her favourite aunty from now onwards and she will let you play with her dolls :thumbsup:

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk141/Deek43/beauty.gif

All little girls like fairies, well my niece does.

hi lil one.....

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2008-3/1301168/uncle.JPG

Banned

Hi back from your Uncle Chum :-D

Aww tell your neice i said hello and ask which is her favoruite cartoon character?? please

Thanks Sammy

Original Poster Banned

twinks;2597655

[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="5"]Hi from Aunty Twinks xxx[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Twinks, She just learnt x stands for kiss and hence here you go

xxxxxxxxxxx for my cute tweety aunty

Awww - that is soo sweet, my youngest has a habit of doing that too. Hi little one

Original Poster Banned

Deek43;2597570

All little girls like fairies, well my niece does.

frollickingfrill;2597582

hi lil one.....

Foosball Chum;2597629

Hi back from your Uncle Chum :-D

Hushpuppy290;2597639

Aww tell your neice i said hello and ask which is her favoruite cartoon … Aww tell your neice i said hello and ask which is her favoruite cartoon character?? pleaseThanks Sammy

Gyz thats so very cute of you I am having a hard time telling her that I am not sending any xxx to any of the male ones here but 'ell xxxxxxxx

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=darkorchid]Hi from Aunty Cheerleader xxx[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/customavatars/avatar82036_7.gif

Original Poster Banned

Hushpuppy290;2597639

Aww tell your neice i said hello and ask which is her favoruite cartoon … Aww tell your neice i said hello and ask which is her favoruite cartoon character?? pleaseThanks Sammy

Thats
    Tweety, pink penther, tom (tom and jerry) ohh man she is actually gona make me type all these down :thinking:

Original Poster Banned

Predikuesi;2597594

I am going to type this down exactly how she is saying it

uncul Predikushi you sho sheweet i love you both (she thinks you are two people) :-D

and of course the inevitable xxxxxxx

Original Poster Banned

WonderWoman;2597683

Awww - that is soo sweet, my youngest has a habit of doing that too. … Awww - that is soo sweet, my youngest has a habit of doing that too. Hi little one

cheerleader;2597695

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=darkorchid]Hi from Aunty Cheerleader … [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=darkorchid]Hi from Aunty Cheerleader xxx[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Lol you two are in for a lot of baby kisses

is there a pic of her?

Original Poster Banned

frollickingfrill;2597723

is there a pic of her?

Let me try and see if I can get that on picture basket actually

Aww bless she sounds like a absolute sweet heart.....

Whats her favourite animal??

Dell_in_the_bed;2597729

Let me try and see if I can get that on picture basket actually

Now that did make me laugh out loud :thumbsup:

[SIZE="5"]Hiya angel xxxxxxxxxx[/SIZE] :-D:thumbsup:

Hello Dells neice.

.....don't give in to females, no matter how old they are :viking:

Original Poster Banned

owlass;2598520

.....don't give in to females, no matter how old they are :viking:

Just wait till she gives you one of her shark bites :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

Hushpuppy290;2597766

Aww bless she sounds like a absolute sweet heart.....Whats her favourite … Aww bless she sounds like a absolute sweet heart.....Whats her favourite animal??

I think a cat, there are three in her house already, she is not scared of insects, which is bad news for her mum :roll:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Purple"]Awww, Hello dell in the bed's niece
    from aunty bellabonkers
    x x x x [/COLOR]
    [/SIZE][/FONT]

Must resist commenting on the South Park Song on Uncles

PLEASE wait till she has left youtube.com/wat…bx8

Original Poster Banned

bellabonkers;2604704

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Purple"]Awww, Hello dell in the … [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Purple"]Awww, Hello dell in the bed's niecefrom aunty bellabonkers :)x x x x [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

She flew back to UK yesterday I have sent her mom the scren shot and I am sure there will be a big nice smile on her face when she sees the message this morning
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …83141
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2125

See more discussions