My neighbour keep scratching my car..

Found 2nd Aug 2013
My neighbour keep scratching my car. And in last few month it has gone really bad, deep scratches. I caught him once n confronted him , he was very agitated n said he wont do it. Since then i stared parking somewhere else as there was room, however now it gets full there n so i am back where i used to park ie next to this prat. Now what should i do ? I am one of those nice type of person who dont like to scratch his old **** car. Can u please suggest what shall i do ? Thanks
Community Updates
86 Comments
give him a quick haymaker
Banned
burst his tyres...
If he's doing it again... why not video him again? Give them fresh evidence...
Original Poster
No i took great care / repair n it still looks like a brand new. I love my car . Its only 3 yo .
Original Poster
miikeyblueAug 02, 2013
If he's doing it again... why not video him again? Give them fresh evidence...

He has become a bit clever now.. He always scratch from te ther side which i cant clearly record in my cam .
miikeyblue

If he's doing it again... why not video him again? Give them fresh … If he's doing it again... why not video him again? Give them fresh evidence...

You'll need to listen to this guy OP (scary, I know). Reason being police only have 6 months from date of the offence to bring something to court unless it's really serious (murder, rape etc etc, but not criminal damage). Get fresh CCTV and then contact them again.
furnDeals123

miikeyblueAug 02, 2013If he's doing it again... why not video him again? … miikeyblueAug 02, 2013If he's doing it again... why not video him again? Give them fresh evidence...He has become a bit clever now.. He always scratch from te ther side which i cant clearly record in my cam .

Do you have neighbours on the other side of the road who would let you to put a camera up to catch him?
Original Poster
The problem is they are the ones on opposite side.. :)) own bloody 4 /5 houses in a row. I am against the odds but i never like to give in no matter what.
Install in car cameras like this one?
scratch his face with a cat
Buy a house with a driveway.
Original Poster
Haha i need to get a cat or a dog that can maul him :))
Havince

scratch his face with a cat

Very useful advice. Made me chuckle. Why dont you contact a no-win no fee firm and see if they bite?
Original Poster

Buy a house with a driveway

I have a garage which i used for past 5 years but it gave them feeling that they now own the street being half of the people from their homes on doles
furnDeals123

I have a garage which i used for past 5 years but it gave them feeling … I have a garage which i used for past 5 years but it gave them feeling that they now own the street being half of the people from their homes on doles

Move to a better neighbourhood then.

You are obviously so much better than your neighbours ..oO
Buy a banger.
Get a car cover:
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e28/quincyg/blogging4/Picture135.jpg
Original Poster

SomebodyAug 02, 2013Install in car cameras like this one?

Thanks that sounds nice thing to buy .
Cover your car in bubblewrap each night, or go round and give him a slap unless he is a lot bigger than you.
Your worries will soon be over : scratch proof car
Op is not the slapping type, pay some friends to sort out in a polite way.
Are you seriously saying someone is purposely scratching your car all the time ? If this is the case, just forward the old video to your insurance company with his reg no attached. They will take care of the rest.
If i were you OP..this is what i would do...

When you find out your car get scratched 3 inches, go out at night and scratch his 6 inches, do this everytime yours gets scratched. If he asks you ..did you scratch my car? You respond by saying...No but it seems its the same person who did mine...

He may try and pull another little stunt but you double his and say to him ..it seems we have both been done again... I can pretty much guarantee the scratches will not happen again...

This is assuming he has a car, if he hasnt ,plough his wife and ruin her body work if you know what i mean, or have sex with their dog..

Edit: its important that the dog is theirs and not just any dog, otherwise the point will be entirely missed by your neighbour
Edited by: "simplex" 2nd Aug 2013
Banned
Why are the people with the unbelievable problems always the worst spellers?
Banned
bend him over and bum him
simplex

This is assuming he has a car, if he hasnt plough his wife

I like it.
Edited by: "jaybear88" 2nd Aug 2013
Call BIG RICK to sort it out,07270989999. No bloke too hard. Any job taken on.
do you know why he is scratching your car? has there been some sort of dispute?
if you still have the video, post it on you tube, lets have a look at the nut job
Park on an insulative material, switch the wiring on your car's battery to send the live to the body. Sit back. Wait for him to touch the car with an uninsulated implement. Laugh.
get a bag of cats and throw them at him like the crazy woman in the simpsons
Edited by: "Havince" 2nd Aug 2013
Take a dump on his bonnet.

Car bonnet that is, if he wears a fancy hat then i don't recommend taking a dump on that.
Edited by: "Mark2111" 2nd Aug 2013
Original Poster

t_kaay53 minutes ago #28Show comment toolsdo you know why he is … t_kaay53 minutes ago #28Show comment toolsdo you know why he is scratching your car? has there been some sort of dispute?

the only problem is they just have abt 5-6 cars n not enough room on their side so they want everyone else to make room for them. So they dont undersand a polite language n would always park infront of other peoples house n keep their space empty in front of their houses .

N sorry for typos its my phone:))
furnDeals123

the only problem is they just have abt 5-6 cars n not enough room on … the only problem is they just have abt 5-6 cars n not enough room on their side so they want everyone else to make room for them. So they dont undersand a polite language n would always park infront of other peoples house n keep their space empty in front of their houses .N sorry for typos its my phone:))

Nobody has the right to park outside their own property, unless it is a designated space, provided by the council.

I would just move, clearly your neighbours dont like you.
Original Poster
Its not abt liking . N i dont like being liked by such low lives tbh, just dont care. I am happy to pak my vehicle anywhere but POINT is when i park in fron of theirs they scratch it. While their car still parked in front of mine.
Ask a homeless person to sleep in your car overnight and allow them to occup the back seat of the car when you are not using it.

This will act as free security for your car and you will be doing a homeless person a favour.
First world problems.
Original Poster
Hahaha .. So i get a wet sit in morning .. :)) wish i could find a homeless there aint any around :))
Well just get rid of your amazing " 3 year old " car and buy a banger like your poor neighbours, you will then blend in better in your highly respectable location..
Original Poster
Inactive .. I am never a quitter man .. But again u cant fight every dog on the street. Most people are nice its this one rotten apple . I ll just follow tit for tat n see where this leads to.

Thank you all for ur commets.. I got loads of ideas .. I ll play his Game n beat him to it .. M never shy at this , its just the values i hold take precedance then this little things by a plonker
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions