Groups

My New Iphone - What Do I Need

I received my Iphone a couple of days ago and have now unlocked it and using it with my original 02 sim.

Now, I have no experience with these so just wondering what anyone can recommend to install on to it. I've seen on ebay people advertising NES & SNES games etc so any useful bits like games and other apps please

5 Comments

If you unlocked it,you should have installer on in and can download and install as many apps as you want.Try one by one,uninstall what you dont want,leave what you like.Simple as that.

Original Poster

harmzz;1962036

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/159378/to-all-the-iphone-owners-post-your-/This will help

Thanks

Must say - all you need is the search facility. This is posted all over the iPhone thread, in separate threads on here and is readily available via your help Google (or alternative) search engine.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …256857
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1024
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846320
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33168

See more discussions