Groups

My new kitten has started pooing in my bathroom!

I have a new kitten (girl) and a cat that is just over 1 year (neutered boy) all is fine as long as they are not near eachother. My older cat hisses at the kitten if she gets too close. The kitten has now decided to poo where my older cat normally jumps out of the window (the bathroom). It has happened twice today and i have bleached the area twice each time but i think she is doing this to mark the area? I have now closed the door.
    What can i do? except inserting a cork or getting rid of her,

HELP PLEASE!!!!!

20 Comments

pics of said poo please...

Looooooooooooooooooool!! Harvie your mental mate

Original Poster

black gerbil1;2237372

pics of said poo please...

PM me your address and i will forward a sample. lol

Throw it out of the windows ....lol

Original Poster

GoDutchGo;2237403

Throw it out of the windows ....lol

The poo or the kitten?

Original Poster

jellybaby22;2237411

if you see her go to do the toilet...put her outside or into a litter … if you see her go to do the toilet...put her outside or into a litter tray..more likely an accident than trying to mark territorry as im sure cats do that by spraying

She is a girl so i don't think she can spray?!? apparently marking with poo is called middening.

Girls cant spray can they??

Banned

My new kitten has started pooing in my bathroom!

Sounds like a clever cat. Its where I always go too!:p

My kittens are currently discovering the heights of the lilac tree in the garden...

Is your litter tray in the bathroom?

You need to catch them in the act and tell them off...

*scooby*;2237410

The poo or the kitten?

I'd throw both .... lol

end of problem

Banned

rosalie;2237511

well seeing as she is in the right room … well seeing as she is in the right room http://www.litterkwitter.com/en/index.php?gclid=CNWPmeP92JMCFQgwlAodZz0xYg

Precisely! I thought thats what they meant!!!!

Original Poster

jellybaby22;2237454

i know but they sometimes do mark terriotory with wee......if its a … i know but they sometimes do mark terriotory with wee......if its a problem get rid of the kitten. Especially if you think throwing the poor soul out of the window is an amusing theory.

Goodness me!! i am only playing obviously i am concerned for the kitten or i wouldn't be asking for help. If this behaviour is due to nerves i need to find a way to make her feel more safe (according to the books).

dcx_badass;2237984

How come throw it out the window isn't deleted, but my electrocute it in … How come throw it out the window isn't deleted, but my electrocute it in a bath is?Some very selective modding going on here.

oh hmmmmmmmmmmm thrown dummy out of the pram have we :-D

[CENTER]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/funny-pictures-engineer-cat-toilet.jpg

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/funny-pictures-black-kittens-tub-catpoles.jpg[/CENTER]

Banned

awwww poor kitten, maybe she cant reach the loo

lol love the cat pics, I never get tired of them, but the "catpoles" one is the win lol

p.s. on the subject of kittens any tips on how to keep an extremely playful kitten from attacking your mouse screen while trying to ctach your mouse pointer?

dmccabe;2238325

p.s. on the subject of kittens any tips on how to keep an extremely … p.s. on the subject of kittens any tips on how to keep an extremely playful kitten from attacking your mouse screen while trying to ctach your mouse pointer?

lol I had a pic of my kitten having fallen asleep against the computer screen after doing that

Banned

close the door :whistling:

Original Poster

csiman;2239833

close the door :whistling:

I have done this i am just hoping that we don't get an offering outside the door lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …88150
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30115
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226

See more discussions