My new PC

Found 5th JunEdited by:"damienace"
So after a load of thinking and pricing up i have purchased the following for:

£560 did i do the wrong thing (my first desktop in many years)...

AMD RYZEN 5 1400
AMD RX580 8GB
256GB SSD
8gb ram (looking to add another 8gb)
1TB Hard drive 7200rpm
windows 10
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
seems like a balanced build although i'd have gone for one of the second gen Ryzen 5 processors.
emodan11 m ago

seems like a balanced build although i'd have gone for one of the second …seems like a balanced build although i'd have gone for one of the second gen Ryzen 5 processors.

With the 2nd gen I would of had to build it myself and it would of been alot more expensive. This was from Dell outlet and with a discount code.
Always makes sense to ask this question after you've bought it
Without any idea of your requirements it's hard to say, but it's a good price what it is.
Gollywood34 m ago

Always makes sense to ask this question after you've bought it

I purchased first because was only one in stock, I can always send it back this way...
EndlessWaves25 m ago

Without any idea of your requirements it's hard to say, but it's a good …Without any idea of your requirements it's hard to say, but it's a good price what it is.

Well I would like to do some kind of gaming, mainly games like civ and football manager. Although I would love to try squads on PC aswel as post scriptom what are your thoughts?

Maybe upgrade prossesor in future.
seems OK - is it new?
adamspencer955 m ago

seems OK - is it new?

It's from Dell outlet, it was Refurb. If it's not good I can always return that's why I purchased first and asked questions after.
damienace30 m ago

It's from Dell outlet, it was Refurb. If it's not good I can always return …It's from Dell outlet, it was Refurb. If it's not good I can always return that's why I purchased first and asked questions after.

if you need a 580 then it's OK as they are still expensive

if you could go with a 1060 6GB (more or less same performance) then you could self build with new parts for about the same price. not everyone wants to though so all in all not terrible, but not amazing either
Processor seems a little low spec but the rest seems ok, no motherboard specs mentioned or Ram speed.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants