My new Three - new AYCE (30GB tether limit) everything plan has started but?

Found 17th Apr 2016
My new Three - new AYCE (30GB tether limit) everything plan has started a couple of days ago but can anyone tell me if that amount that you see when you go to -

mobile.three.co.uk/acc…owc

i.e.
Personal Hotspot 30,720MB

Does this change as you use Hotspot (tether)?
Community Updates
7 Comments
Would like to know as well.
Mine hasnt gone down at all and I have been using a lot.

I have had a 4gb and 12gb limit (will be 30gb next month as well).
tamarinde

Would like to know as well.Mine hasnt gone down at all and I have been … Would like to know as well.Mine hasnt gone down at all and I have been using a lot.I have had a 4gb and 12gb limit (will be 30gb next month as well).

Indeed, as it wasnt there when i was on the Oneplan but there now since i got moved to the AYCE everything and i then thought to myself - good - so if there is a 30GB hotspot limit at least good way to find out how much data i have left but it hasnt moved yet and i have been tethering too, so very curious indeed.

Edited by: "john4536" 17th Apr 2016
I have 4gb tethering and mine shows decrease straight away
You should get 30gb tethering with it.. As tethering lmits are on unlimited data tariff.
jhafy6

I have 4gb tethering and mine shows decrease straight away

Interesting that its decreasing for you oO

cld it be it's dependent on phone make/type or some blocking app (firewall or Xprivacy etc) installed on our phones (that is those whose 30GB is not decreasing) and that's why Three cant see that we are using hotspot?

or does it depend on what you are using tethering/hotspot for ie streaming, TV or torrent download etc?
FYI I am using Cyanogenmod, maybe thats why they cant detect it
tamarinde

FYI I am using Cyanogenmod, maybe thats why they cant detect it

interesting, but i am not on Cyanogenmod, i am stock Android 4.3
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants