Groups

my new year is off to a ******* bad start

WELL my new year is starting off pretty **** my ******* pc has just decided to SET ON FIRE i was in the middle of a game of counter strike and all goes dead and theres some lovely thick white smoke pluming from the back of the psu THATS JUST GREAT

my house smells like burnt bacon and melted plastic arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im so ****** off i cant afford another psu i have stolen/(aquired) my house mates pc to rant on while shes out

any one got a spare 600 watt psu with 24 pins and 4 sata connectors on it ? (for fwee) >

9 Comments

its a bad end tomorrow will be a new begining of a better year!!

[CENTER]http://www.zwani.com/graphics/new_years/images/95newyears8.gif[/CENTER]

new year sytarts tomorrow!

Or look upon it this way............as it's the final few hours of this year and it happend this evening does that mean next year will be better?:?

Original Poster

im hoping so just me and my mate at home tonight so its nothing special was supposed to be a sort of gaming night but i cant do anything now

and i do wish you all a happy new year i hope its a lot better than mine

mind you could be worse could have been the house on fire

i got a spare psu you can have :lol: i will need to find it out, its only 230w (i think) but no sata connections (that i remember)

will hunt for it and check it

would want a couple of quid for postage

my day has also been nasty so im hoping tomorrow will be better

Original Poster

faevilangel;3910506

i got a spare psu you can have :lol: i will need to find it out, its … i got a spare psu you can have :lol: i will need to find it out, its only 230w (i think) but no sata connections (that i remember)will hunt for it and check it would want a couple of quid for postage

thanks but i will have to buy one i have an amd dual core 3.0 gig so im gonna have to buy a 550watt or more just to power is effectivly my bday is in 20 days so i knw what im asking for

Had that happen to mine, but it went on fire when it was switched off, was only turned on at wall and pc wasnt running. Luckily I was in at the time
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …236752
      2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?963021
      3. Your dream gaming set up?2245
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2939

See more discussions