Groups

My o key is brke...

so do you think i should use 0 or just not write the o?

ive had enough of finding an o on the page to copy and paste everytime!

i.e

L00k at this d00r
    lk at this dr

EDIT: and no im not buying a new keyboard as im still looking for the lost receipt to get it changed under warranty.

37 Comments

Admin

use the 0!!! Or get a new keyboard....

h bldy hell what a t-d!

o key? irish key?

Depending on what type of keyboard it is, you may be able to pop the o out and clean it, or check for obstructions etc ? Have you tried that?

load on-screen keyboard (in accessibility/ease-of-access in windows). or just keep one copied in the clipboard then its just Ctrl-V instead of o.

Or go to a shop and buy a keyboard!

Press 0 instead, a lot easier to read than without anything

I'm sure you can get a keyboard for less than a couple of quid lol.

Its Broooooooooooooooooken caus' you Moooooooooooooooooooooan toooooooooooooooooooooo much! :-D

You could always give us some peace and quiet?? :whistling:

Get yaself a new keyboard, unless its worth the hassle getting your keyboard exchanged on warranty:?

Original Poster

Its at wrk s im nt buying ne!

Yu culd try remapping ne f the ther keys n yur keybard but its quite a cnvluted prcess and prbably nt wrth the effrt.

Or you could just continue typing like a thirteen year old ;-)

jah128

Yu culd try remapping ne f the ther keys n yur keybard but its quite a … Yu culd try remapping ne f the ther keys n yur keybard but its quite a cnvluted prcess and prbably nt wrth the effrt.Or you could just continue typing like a thirteen year old ;-)

Hold the alt key down and pres 111 on the keypad :thumbsup:

Yeah i was gunna suggest remapping your keyboard..

haha i hoovered up my Z button yesterday

Well wont work have to replace it, since it will stop you typing properly???

stora

Hold the alt key down and pres 111 on the keypad :thumbsup:

Old school! Years since I entered ascii characters that way.
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒§▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Nothing worse than having a broken o!!! :whistling:

gary_rip

Its at wrk s im nt buying ne!

Swap one of the less used keys, Like the ~ or + etc..........

Is it a laptop or desktop?

Original Poster

desktop but its not the key its the hardware under it thats broke...
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]agree nothing worse than a broken o[/SIZE]

Hmm, Do you do a lot of typing at work?

Your boss will soon get fed up of documents with missing "o's" and hopefully by a new keyboard.

If he/she is like that over a £8 keyboard, What are they like as a boss?

s let me try and talk withut using the letter hmm this is fun trying t nt tuch the letter

It is fun isn't it. Trying nt t type the .

I'll jin in then lks like fun..........

There isn't really any panic!! Just use an alternative language unit/phrase that dismisses that letter as I am exhibiting in this website message.

If it is at work find someone who is away from their computer and swap keyboards. Your problem sorted.;-) :whistling:

I'm presuming, duckmagic, that message required a substantial quantity in time with its assembly. Myself I'm finding this quite frustrating, being unable with my ability in typing that letter which is unattainable.

My space bar stopped working once so i pulled off the key and found a chocolate chip from my cookie underneath stopping it from working

o dear.

A thread about a keyboard with a missing o, just go and get another bloody keyboard.;-)

Gav57

If it is at work find someone who is away from their computer and swap … If it is at work find someone who is away from their computer and swap keyboards. Your problem sorted.;-) :whistling:

naughty, naughty! :giggle: :giggle:

jah128

I'm presuming, duckmagic, that message required a substantial quantity in … I'm presuming, duckmagic, that message required a substantial quantity in time with its assembly. Myself I'm finding this quite frustrating, being unable with my ability in typing that letter which is unattainable.

It will help create a false intelligence as well as bigger language units must be selected. In fact, it reads like a letter sent by a bank when they've received a stiffly-phrased letter written by myself.

Titchimp

My space bar stopped working once so i pulled off the key and found a … My space bar stopped working once so i pulled off the key and found a chocolate chip from my cookie underneath stopping it from working

That will teach you not to clear your cookies :giggle:

use the 0 or it starts to look too much like text speak

U C4n R3pl4c3 L0t5 0f L3773r5 0n Th3 K3yb04rd W1th Num83rs.

duckmagicuk2

That should be a lifetime ban

duckmagicuk2

Ducky, were y_u playing y_ur drinking game again, naughty b_y :giggle:

The answer may be by deterring using certain entries in the English language as they might have the letter that is irreparable in use.

Look ma no 'o's!

freeDUMB

The answer may be by deterring using certain entries in the English … The answer may be by deterring using certain entries in the English language as they might have the letter that is irreparable in use.Look ma no 'o's!

I had a lark with that earlier... take care and read the thread.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HUKD Advanced Search11
      2. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!33
      3. Battery drain on iOS 1178
      4. Boxes for moving house?99

See more discussions