Groups

My Omnia Arrived Today!!!!

The Samsung Omnia that Vodafoine offered me as a retention deal arrived today and its FAB!
    I got it for free and stayed on my £15 a month contract!!

Just wondering if anyone else has a phone that has windows mobile, whats good for it? Apps, downloads etc.

18 Comments

Banned

That's weird. Orange claim the Omnia is exclusive to them! (Not to mention a bit naughty of them to do so!)

Original Poster

Really? that is weird.

Banned

marsland95l2cr;2888201

Really? that is weird.

Yeh. I'm on O2. Have been looking at a replacement and saw the Omnia in an Orange shop in Lakeside with the "Exclusive to Orange" tag on it. I immediately thought it wouldnt be a phone for me since I think Orange is carp.

I see O2 finally (at long last) have released the touch diamond. Have gone off the idea of that phone now because the screen is just a little bit too small and the lack of Micro SD slot.

Original Poster

could be, ive got the 8GB

Banned

Chanser;2888435

16GB is exclusive to … 16GB is exclusive to Orange.http://shop.orange.co.uk/shop/show/handset/samsung_omnia_i900/detail/pay_monthly

Ah. 16GB..... That explains it. I thought I was imagining it!

I have the HP614, which is great... everything I need.. Make sure you download the flv player, youtube player, and the apple iplayer skin for Wm6... well worth it!!

£15 for how many months, min, and txt?

so would you recommend this phone over all the other touch screens at the mo. never really been keen on samsungs but this is looking good

sounds like you got a great deal there.. i have to call o2 today to cancel my contract so tempted to get the omnia on vodafone, hope it will be worth it

Original Poster

Slash;2889078

£15 for how many months, min, and txt?

24 month contract, 100 mins 100 texts. All I need never go over my mins or texts (no friends)

24 month contract doesn't bother me as ive been on it now for 5 years with the same price plan.

Original Poster

rbramhill1;2889613

so would you recommend this phone over all the other touch screens at the … so would you recommend this phone over all the other touch screens at the mo. never really been keen on samsungs but this is looking good

it is nice, but it my first one so don't know about the rest.

hmm £15 seems way too much.. for £20 you can get 600 mins and 1000 texts and a bolt on for the web usage!! but true if you dont use it that much then its great!! I think u got a decent deal for urself!!

marsland95l2cr;2889983

24 month contract, 100 mins 100 texts. All I need never go over my mins … 24 month contract, 100 mins 100 texts. All I need never go over my mins or texts (no friends)24 month contract doesn't bother me as ive been on it now for 5 years with the same price plan.

Don't worry....We're all your friends on HUKD!:thumbsup:
    I'm still waiting for the Omnia to be on the O2 although I'm not too sure when or if that's going to happen. Might have to go Vodafone to get it which I don't really want to.

This phone is like having a household brick in your pocket....its massive! Put me off but each to their own.

its very light though

I can confirm that you can get the Omnia on o2, Just signed my contract(well renewed it anyway). They do not have them in store, only through a third party like the Carphone warehouse. £30pcm 400mins 400txt unlimited web, which is 200mb on o2 but 500mb with Vodafone, £50 instant rebate because the phone is out of stock, I'm gonna have to wait until Tuesday. Works out at £27.33 per month. They will price match at carphone warehouse as I found out in fact they have ended up the cheapest best all round deal. If this appeals to anyone I would call this week while the phone is out of stock and push for at least the cash back if not a better deal. Happy hunting

billybob007;2892516

I can confirm that you can get the Omnia on o2, Just signed my … I can confirm that you can get the Omnia on o2, Just signed my contract(well renewed it anyway). They do not have them in store, only through a third party like the Carphone warehouse. £30pcm 400mins 400txt unlimited web, which is 200mb on o2 but 500mb with Vodafone, £50 instant rebate because the phone is out of stock, I'm gonna have to wait until Tuesday. Works out at £27.33 per month. They will price match at carphone warehouse as I found out in fact they have ended up the cheapest best all round deal. If this appeals to anyone I would call this week while the phone is out of stock and push for at least the cash back if not a better deal. Happy hunting

How did you do this?Did you call O2 directly?or did you call CPW?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4562128
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764687
      3. Samsung Note 8914
      4. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122

See more discussions