1. Misc
  2. Console
45 Comments

insane.

total crazy

Original Poster Banned

LOL, got a wii for 160 delivered with a game

nuts!

what? how do you do online student discount? nobody at my uni told me about this ?!

how do u do this?

Original Poster Banned

Go into store and get a card

Put it into the website

And you should only get 10% of dvd's etc

But for console bundles it takes 10% off, a Nintendo Wii new is working out about £135 delivered

life changing thread

Banned

black gerbil1;3367909

life changing thread

Reported.

Stop continually thread spoiling with this same reply designed to incite a negative response.

Original Poster Banned

guv;3367943

Reported.Stop continually thread spoiling with this same reply designed … Reported.Stop continually thread spoiling with this same reply designed to incite a negative response.

I reported him also

Banned

guv;3367943

Reported.Stop continually thread spoiling with this same reply designed … Reported.Stop continually thread spoiling with this same reply designed to incite a negative response.

Johnrulez;3367987

I reported him also

dont know why you waste your time

Banned

sassie;3367997

It might be a waste of time - but at least it highlights the mods are not impartial as they claim to be.

Johnrulez;3367618

Go into store and get a cardPut it into the websiteAnd you should only … Go into store and get a cardPut it into the websiteAnd you should only get 10% of dvd's etcBut for console bundles it takes 10% off, a Nintendo Wii new is working out about £135 delivered

cool :thumbsup:

Admin

Titchimp;3367504

insane.

bigbob909;3367522

total crazy

catinthehat;3367573

nuts!

black gerbil1;3367909

life changing thread

guv;3368012

It might be a waste of time - but at least it highlights the mods are not … It might be a waste of time - but at least it highlights the mods are not impartial as they claim to be.

Sorry Guv, but how does BG1's response differ to any of the other sarcastic comments in the thread?

Banned

I thought HMV didn't give student discount on consoles? That's what they told me when i bought my PS3 in stor recently!!

Banned

juliet_bravo;3368242

Sorry Guv, but how does BG1's response differ to any of the other … Sorry Guv, but how does BG1's response differ to any of the other sarcastic comments in the thread?

Does it have to differ? Are you now saying if others post sarcastic replies it makes it ok?

Strange logic. I didnt realise that was the case.

However - its the numerous times that line is being used - and the obvious intention to belittle the OP.

But if you are saying thats ok, then fine.

my response was on genuine amazement/annoyance due to the fact i never used student discount for the endless amount of items i buy from hmv....

hence the 'nuts!'

Admin

guv;3368302

Does it have to differ? Are you now saying if others post sarcastic … Does it have to differ? Are you now saying if others post sarcastic replies it makes it ok?Strange logic. I didnt realise that was the case. However - its the numerous times that line is being used - and the obvious intention to belittle the OP.But if you are saying thats ok, then fine.

At no point did I say it was ok. My point is a bunch of you reported BG1, yet noone reported the other sarcastic comments in the thread.

Banned

juliet_bravo;3368455

At no point did I say it was ok. My point is a bunch of you reported BG1, … At no point did I say it was ok. My point is a bunch of you reported BG1, yet noone reported the other sarcastic comments in the thread.

As I already said - this is not a one off. Its the new "thing to say" - and its patronising to the OP. Besides, why are you inferring others are being sacarstic?

catinthehat;3368429

my response was on genuine amazement/annoyance due to the fact i never … my response was on genuine amazement/annoyance due to the fact i never used student discount for the endless amount of items i buy from hmv....hence the 'nuts!'

sassie;3367997

Agreed Sassie. It highlights something suggested though rather well.

lonely_mind29;3368272

I thought HMV didn't give student discount on consoles? That's what they … I thought HMV didn't give student discount on consoles? That's what they told me when i bought my PS3 in stor recently!!

They're not supposed to, either they have started doing it or an error on the site :thinking:

juliet_bravo;3368455

At no point did I say it was ok. My point is a bunch of you reported BG1, … At no point did I say it was ok. My point is a bunch of you reported BG1, yet noone reported the other sarcastic comments in the thread.

because they h4te me and dont like im no.1 most famous HUKD member.

lol I thought it was a joke when guv said he reported me "lol".

Banned

thebeast2020;3368566

They're not supposed to, either they have started doing it or an error on … They're not supposed to, either they have started doing it or an error on the site :thinking:

It would happen after i already bought my PS3 from them!!! ARGHH!!!

guv;3368551

As I already said - this is not a one off. Its the new "thing to say" - … As I already said - this is not a one off. Its the new "thing to say" - and its patronising to the OP. Besides, why are you inferring others are being sacarstic?Agreed Sassie. It highlights something suggested though rather well.

why don't you just put bg1 on ignore? yours and others constant sniping at him is more tedious than any alleged misdemeanours he has committed.

Although it does brighten my day lol

Ignore the haters boyeeee;-)

black gerbil1;3368606

because they h4te me and dont like im no.1 most famous HUKD member.lol I … because they h4te me and dont like im no.1 most famous HUKD member.lol I thought it was a joke when guv said he reported me "lol".

careful, or i'll report you for boasting!

:whistling:

Johnrulez;3367618

But for console bundles it takes 10% off, a Nintendo Wii new is working out about £135 delivered

The Wii is £180, so how are you working it out to be about £135 after 10% discount?

ants97;3368641
why don't you just put bg1 on ignore? yours and others constant sniping at him is more tedious than any alleged misdemeanours he has committed.

Although it does brighten my day lol

Ignore the haters boyeeee;-)

That's been suggested by lots of people, including juliet bravo.
I think it interferes with their human rights.

john if ur gettin a message sayin £135 delivered for wii, we gonna have a chat on msn

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;3368840

john if ur gettin a message sayin £135 delivered for wii, we gonna have a … john if ur gettin a message sayin £135 delivered for wii, we gonna have a chat on msn

Its £160, then you sell the game for 30, bringing it down to £130 delivred for a wii console

Original Poster Banned

mod please delete all the comments than are ruining this thread

Johnrulez;3369084

Its £160, then you sell the game for 30, bringing it down to £130 d … Its £160, then you sell the game for 30, bringing it down to £130 delivred for a wii console

Not really the same is it?

Original Poster Banned

Titchimp;3369384

Not really the same is it?

How

Johnrulez;3369470

How

If i have £130 in my bank i cant buy one.

ive looked at the games and i struggle to see you coming out with £30 profit selling one anyway.

Original Poster Banned

Titchimp;3369605

If i have £130 in my bank i cant buy one. ive looked at the games and i … If i have £130 in my bank i cant buy one. ive looked at the games and i struggle to see you coming out with £30 profit selling one anyway.

Yup the new one out of the list is going for 30

guv;3368551

As I already said - this is not a one off. Its the new "thing to say" - … As I already said - this is not a one off. Its the new "thing to say" - and its patronising to the OP. Besides, why are you inferring others are being sacarstic?Agreed Sassie. It highlights something suggested though rather well.

Guys, come on - it's pretty obvious bg1 gets away with murder whereas us mere mortals get suspended for sneezing the wrong way. A democracy this place ain't. :x

Johnrulez;3369689

Yup the new one out of the list is going for 30

yeah from a shop.

Sell it on ebay and you have 10%+ fees and prob a reduced ammount.
sell on here you accept a smaller ammount.
10% off of £179.99 is £162. So actually you have to sell it for £32 :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Titchimp;3369736

yeah from a shop. Sell it on ebay and you have 10%+ fees and prob a … yeah from a shop. Sell it on ebay and you have 10%+ fees and prob a reduced ammount. sell on here you accept a smaller ammount. 10% off of £179.99 is £162. So actually you have to sell it for £32 :thumbsup:

A whole £2 difference

Wow

Guys, back on topic please:

That's bananas!!!

cool that it works, I don't think HMV are that competitve with their console prices though - bit of an Irish rise.

Johnrulez;3369863

A whole £2 differenceWow

Just proving your £130 for a wii delivered was ********.

so this is wrong?

3. The hmv student card offer does not apply to purchases of electronic gift cards, gift vouchers, e-gift vouchers, event tickets, games bundles, games hardware (all formats), all other nongames electronic hardware (eg. digital music players), digital downloads, and excludes postage and packing where applicable.

My order went through but then the status changed to 'order not yet processed' so I've cancelled anyway.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522900
    2. spam regarding paypal22
    3. Which wall design do you like best?78
    4. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1322

See more discussions