Found 12th Jul 2010
My profile, search thing has dissapeared!!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
15 Comments

Original Poster

http://i.imgur.com/rbGtO.png

Banned

same

likewise

same

Admin

CTRL F5 a sec pls guys and see if it's still like that
Dev just updated something

Original Poster

juliet_bravo

CTRL F5 a sec pls guys and see if it's still like thatDev just updated … CTRL F5 a sec pls guys and see if it's still like thatDev just updated something

Sorted now, thanks

first your profile goes then what next....

Original Poster

archer1204

first your profile goes then what next....

Your avatar :P

EDIT: It's back now

Banned

juliet_bravo

CTRL F5 a sec pls guys and see if it's still like thatDev just updated … CTRL F5 a sec pls guys and see if it's still like thatDev just updated something

hey juliet_bravo ,are you in the vicinity of the said developer.......if so please give him a swift kick in the haw maws for ruining my favourite site "insert some smiley /downer thing here because i cant"

Banned

RFC

hey juliet_bravo ,are you in the vicinity of the said developer.......if … hey juliet_bravo ,are you in the vicinity of the said developer.......if so please give him a swift kick in the haw maws for ruining my favourite site "insert some smiley /downer thing here because i cant"

like wise.. also tell him to get his 5yrs old kid off the software and get some adult to sort out something better .. or even better return it to how things were *inserts give the developer the bird smiley *

+1, panel has gone. I miss the old control panel and rep.

got mine back but the search dont work

I'm half expecting a help thread from whoever is in charge of this "upgrade".

juliet_bravo

ants97

I'm half expecting a help thread from whoever is in charge of this … I'm half expecting a help thread from whoever is in charge of this "upgrade".

looooool bet that gave them a laugh!!

and that too !!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415430
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322857
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769405
    4. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1315
    5. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983235

See more discussions