My parcel is held in customs

Found 2nd Aug 2017
Hiya can you tell me how can pay the custom for my parcel.

1. Ask
  2. Parcel
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Parcel
5 Comments

When I've had stuff held its the courier who advises you of the fee (including their administration fee) and you pay them directly. How do you know something has been held? Who was the courier?

my mum had her parcel held at customs and the courier asked for the money before they delivered it. it was very expensive

I've had that before - it's a very a.n.a.l way they do it - you have no say in it.

I shipped an amplifier I had owned for over 15 years to myself from NZ, they charged me £50 for it!

The instructions should be on the card they left, contact the courier company.

Paid several custom charges - got a letter in the post. And until that was paid my parcel was held. But it can vary. I agree can be very expensive! But hey ho... gotta pay it

Bigfootpete5 h, 23 m ago

I've had that before - it's a very a.n.a.l way they do it - you have no …I've had that before - it's a very a.n.a.l way they do it - you have no say in it. I shipped an amplifier I had owned for over 15 years to myself from NZ, they charged me £50 for it!The instructions should be on the card they left, contact the courier company.

I'd suggest you did something wrong then...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions