my parrot has eaten chocolate do u think he will be ok?

31
Posted 23rd Dec 2008
went to give my parrot a kiss and noticed his beak smelt of chocolate then i noticed there was a wrapper on the floor so whilst i was out of the room he must have swung across my curtains from his cage onto the xmas tree and eaten one of the coins,he seems ok but ive read its poisinous,would it be dangerous in that amount?
Community Updates
Misc
31 Comments

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.