My Passport External Hard Drive

Posted 23rd Sep
Looking for a deal on this external hard drive to plug into my tv for music and tv shows & movies.

Should I buy a 4TB or a smaller one.

Is there any decent deals going right now or should I wait?
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
Why are you looking for a case?
Haircut_10023/09/2019 20:31

Why are you looking for a case?

To store it in when not using it, it’s doesn’t matter is there any 4TB deals out there?
tajd23/09/2019 20:39

To store it in when not using it, it’s doesn’t matter is there any 4TB dea …To store it in when not using it, it’s doesn’t matter is there any 4TB deals out there?

Just curious, why do you need a specific case to store an external HDD when you aren't using it?
flang23/09/2019 20:55

keep an eye out on the WD Outlet shop. They often have great deals. …keep an eye out on the WD Outlet shop. They often have great deals. https://shop.westerndigital.com/en-gb/c/outlet

...assuming you're comfortable purchasing from a foreign seller.
Edit: WD en-gb is no longer operated outside UK. Current operator is a UK-registered limited company.
Edited by: "AndyRoyd" 23rd Sep
AndyRoyd23/09/2019 21:07

...assuming you're comfortable purchasing from using a foreign seller.

Foreign Seller?? What are you talking about?
WD outlet is a very respected store.
flang23/09/2019 21:10

Foreign Seller?? What are you talking about?WD outlet is a very respected …Foreign Seller?? What are you talking about?WD outlet is a very respected store.

Foreign seller = supplier / trader / merchant based outside UK.
You can currently get the My Passport Ultra 4TB at Amazon for £98.42 which is a price match against ebuyer, I would grab one at that price if I was you.
AndyRoyd23/09/2019 21:12

Foreign seller = supplier / trader / merchant based outside UK.

Are you for real? Western Digital are worldwide company with offices based in the UK and abroad.
You could argue that for nearly every store. Amazon for example is a foreign seller from the USA.
flang23/09/2019 21:20

Are you for real? Western Digital are worldwide company with offices based …Are you for real? Western Digital are worldwide company with offices based in the UK and abroad. You could argue that for nearly every store. Amazon for example is a foreign seller from the USA.

Respect: you are correct, although I think you misunderstood my earlier but erroneous post. Until recently, the store you refer to was operated by a company based outside UK. All my previous "UK" WD Store purchases were processed and despacted from a company based outside UK. That now has changed to a UK based company, which offers greater confidence and protection for UK buyers. Not clear when this transition occured, but the current store has an undated migration FAQ page at shop.westerndigital.com/en-…faq that states order history and account at the earlier (non-UK) UK store is no longer accessible.
4Real201623/09/2019 21:16

You can currently get the My Passport Ultra 4TB at Amazon for £98.42 which …You can currently get the My Passport Ultra 4TB at Amazon for £98.42 which is a price match against ebuyer, I would grab one at that price if I was you.

I need a wifi one. A rely able.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants