Groups

My Paypal Dispute

Hi all,

Not sure if you remember my post but here it is for a reminder:

hotukdeals.com/for…155

I recieved an email from paypal today saying "If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owedto you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against theseller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's accountprivileges."

Does this mean i'll get my dosh back either way, or just that the seller cant use paypal if he doesn't refund?

17 Comments

well it means you wont get any money back if they dont have any funds in their paypal

Banned

nah the only way to get money back is if they have it in their account

You won't if they have no funds.

But they'll be 'banned' from paypal.

Rubbish really.

kinda like, o they scammed £500 off you and withdrew it. we cant give you back the £500 as they dont have in paypal now, but to help with the inconvinience we'll stop them using they're account and transfer any money they do put in there in the future to you. no need to thank us. no really please dont. oh your too kind

Happened to me too, bought a nintendo DS from HOTUKDEALS for £45 quid and they did one with the money end of March, got a huge 4p refund back from Poorpal with the same message as you.

Shab Shab

BECKHAMNO7;2156894

Happened to me too, bought a nintendo DS from HOTUKDEALS for £45 quid and … Happened to me too, bought a nintendo DS from HOTUKDEALS for £45 quid and they did one with the money end of March, got a huge 4p refund back from Poorpal with the same message as you.Shab Shab

Pathetic really isn't it?

Original Poster

Thats ****, might see if i can claim back from my bank but i paid through my account not card :whistling:

t0mm;2156900

Pathetic really isn't it?

You learn from your mistakes though I should have checked their ebay id, sent a really strong e-mail to the guy saying I was on to him and gonna hunt him down, he must be 'ard lol as he never replied back.:oops:

good luck with that apple.

apples33;2156920

Thats ****, might see if i can claim back from my bank but i paid through … Thats ****, might see if i can claim back from my bank but i paid through my account not card :whistling:

If it wasn't on your card and it was in your account, if they have £0, you don't have a leg to stand on m'afraid.

Banned

BECKHAMNO7;2156938

You learn from your mistakes though I should have checked their ebay id, … You learn from your mistakes though I should have checked their ebay id, sent a really strong e-mail to the guy saying I was on to him and gonna hunt him down, he must be 'ard lol as he never replied back.:oops:

I cant find a record of this on hukd, was it done off the boards? also have you left them feedback to warn others?

Original Poster

Ok another query, when i paid for the item i used a voucher that eBay sent me, then the rest from my bank, i just checked my paypal account and they have refunded me the money that came from my bank but not the voucher, why should i lose the tenner voucher value, it does say the voucher has also been reversed but i think it has since expired, i might give eBay a call see what they say

Last time i got ripped off on ebay paypal recoveed most of my money but kept £15 for recovering it ? the bloke never posted mine or about ten other peoples items and he would not refund me after i got my part refund i emailed the bloke and told him scotland yard fraud squad had contacted me and told me that he is under investigation and to stop contact with him, He belived me and promised a refund,i dont think he realised paypal had deducted it from his account,:-D

recieved an email from paypal today saying "If the seller's account has … recieved an email from paypal today saying "If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owedto you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against theseller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's accountprivileges."

Same thing happend two me, but I got a refund back 2 my card. Was the first PayPal dispute I made.

Banned

was there not buyer protection?

Original Poster

colinsunderland;2158619

was there not buyer protection?

Couldn't remember if there was buyer protection and the listing has been removed, like i said i got part of my dosh back, just not the money for the voucher i used which has now expired

Banned

Ace Hayward;2156864

kinda like, o they scammed £500 off you and withdrew it. we cant give you … kinda like, o they scammed £500 off you and withdrew it. we cant give you back the £500 as they dont have in paypal now, but to help with the inconvinience we'll stop them using they're account and transfer any money they do put in there in the future to you. no need to thank us. no really please dont. oh your too kind

LOL :thumbsup:

You forgot the ending......

oh and there is nothing to stop them opening another account immediately with a new email address / bank account. We cant go turning down business now, can we :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553773
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?610
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423914468
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!22

See more discussions