Groups
    EXPIRED

My Post Randomly Disappears?

I posted a deal yesterday on the Android app, and noticed a couple of minutes later that it had disappeared. I tried again, thinking that it could just be dodgy signal (previous posts had taken 30 mins to respond), but no luck once again.

I came on the forums, and found that a PM might have been sent. I checked my PM inbox, but there was only a message for a Watch_Dogs deal that I had posted. (A user had reported that the deal was already there, which I was not aware of at the time.) The post was for a free song on Google Play, I'd checked and this was the proper version, so I can't understand why my post was discarded twice. I'm not in any way afflicted with Google or the artist (I'm not saying which song in case I can post the deal in the end!)

2 Comments

Banned

Looks like it was 'randomly' spammed.

supermod

Hi your thread was member spammed as a duplicate

hotukdeals.com/fre…764

we do advise members to do a duplicate search before posting - NB the quick search defaults to deals so you would then need to select freebies forum once your search results were displayed or alternatively use the advanced search.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Minecraft Xbox One S Leaked33
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial712
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay716
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764336

See more discussions