Groups

My post was detected as spam? Why was that? It was a GENUINE help to others!

Basically it unlocks certain models of sony ericsson mobile phones. I guess the admin who said it was spam, goes along way for helping people get free stuff. Cheers Admin, appreciate it.

I shall not try to help anyone in future, It shall then, suit you.

33 Comments

shouldn't this be in feedback???

im joking by the way:p

Banned

it would have been member spammed no doubt, as there is already a thread dedicated to this

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r136/Romulus32/ibtl.gif

Original Poster

Nah the one time i find something good to post on here, to help others, it then gets disregarded as SPAM, it amuses me. Also, got 2 GOOD feedback's for it. So it obviously isnt spam.

cheer up, happens often, dont let it stop you la

Basically it unlocks certain models of sony ericsson mobile phones. I … Basically it unlocks certain models of sony ericsson mobile phones. I guess the admin who said it was spam, goes along way for helping people get free stuff. Cheers Admin, appreciate it.I shall not try to help anyone in future, It shall then, suit you

Man up.

Original Poster

Man up? mate its a free website, to post deals to others. I was being helpful. It's not like my dog got run over by a car is it.

Banned

DarrylJohn;5553842

Man up? mate its a free website, to post deals to others. I was being … Man up? mate its a free website, to post deals to others. I was being helpful. It's not like my dog got run over by a car is it.

and does this free website have referral links, spam etc,etc

Original Poster

Ill send you the link

aerix-group.com/def…dex

No spam whatsoever.. lol.

DarrylJohn;5553842

Man up? mate its a free website, to post deals to others. I was being … Man up? mate its a free website, to post deals to others. I was being helpful. It's not like my dog got run over by a car is it.

Exactly. Why spit the dummy?

I shall not try to help anyone in future, It shall then, suit you.

Banned

i dont know, but you dont know it was pulled by the team either do you, i would say it was member spammed if you havent received a pm

stain spammed it I expect
    stain : numpty

Original Poster

how many members need to click spam before its removed?

Banned

DarrylJohn;5553903

the least needed is to high repped members

assuming it was admin??? it's members who spam things.

Count to ten

Original Poster

thesaint;5553883

Exactly. Why spit the dummy?

Because being helpful rarely gets spat back in your face?

It was probably spammed, because people on ebay are trying to sell this information for a few quid. Just want it all for themselves.

DarrylJohn;5553903

At least two.

DarrylJohn;5553913

Because being helpful rarely gets spat back in your face?It was probably … Because being helpful rarely gets spat back in your face?It was probably spammed, because people on ebay are trying to sell this information for a few quid. Just want it all for themselves.

No one spat in your face, a deal was removed that is all.
    You need to get to know the site before spreading talk like that that is only believed by conspiracy theorists.

it might have been spammmed as i already have that link posted in a thread i done a few weeks back.

Original Poster

In fairness, who actually knows the site? I assume hundreds of members sign up every day. I don't even think the owner, fully knows its members.

It was even posted in the Freebie section - so to spam a freebie section item, is probably even worse! lol.

Fair enough about it being posted in a thread, but it doesnt really help people there, most people leave after a few clicks on a mouse if they cant find what they're after.

to be fair this was posted before on a few occaisions, fair play to you for your help though. don't take things too seriously on here though-too many trolls

hotukdeals.com/ite…fo/

i posted this unlock first, previous SE unlock threads were for w810i and db2020

DarrylJohn;5553994

In fairness, who actually knows the site? I assume hundreds of members … In fairness, who actually knows the site? I assume hundreds of members sign up every day. I don't even think the owner, fully knows its members.

It depends on how you define 'knows'... Paul isn't expected to personally know every single 184655 (ish) of us.

skusey;5553996

to be fair this was posted before on a few occaisions, fair play to you … to be fair this was posted before on a few occaisions, fair play to you for your help though. don't take things too seriously on here though-too many trolls

yeah dont take it too serious its annoying when summit is a good deal/freebie and gets removed cold voted etc etc sod em, at least you get to use it x

Original Poster

Fair enough. I searched Aerix before this, found nothing. So your thread is probably not the most searchable name

I meant it in the term for people spamming it, then using the information for theyre own profit.

DarrylJohn;5553994

In fairness, who actually knows the site? I assume hundreds of members … In fairness, who actually knows the site? I assume hundreds of members sign up every day. I don't even think the owner, fully knows its members.It was even posted in the Freebie section - so to spam a freebie section item, is probably even worse! lol.Fair enough about it being posted in a thread, but it doesnt really help people there, most people leave after a few clicks on a mouse if they cant find what they're after.

If its been posted before and it has by shanecr then thats why it got spammed whats the problem with this ?

Original Poster

waterloo;5554093

If its been posted before and it has by shanecr then thats why it got … If its been posted before and it has by shanecr then thats why it got spammed whats the problem with this ?

If you actually read what was said before, you wouldnt of needed to make a post.

remote server error on registration don't use proper email addy

Has no one spammed this yet.......:roll:

DarrylJohn;5554127

If you actually read what was said before, you wouldnt of needed to make … If you actually read what was said before, you wouldnt of needed to make a post.

And if you would have searched first then you would not have needed to make this thread or the other that was spammed get over it.

bellabonkers;5554395

Has no one spammed this yet.......:roll:

Yes me :thumbsup: Well i would have but somebody has expired it :x

waterloo;5554698

Yes me :thumbsup: Well i would have but somebody has expired it :x

lol wasn't me...I would have known better.

bellabonkers;5554717

lol wasn't me...I would have known better.

I know darling :thumbsup:

Original Poster

waterloo;5554492

And if you would have searched first then you would not have needed to … And if you would have searched first then you would not have needed to make this thread or the other that was spammed get over it.

Some people are so up theyre own ****
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      2. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions