Groups

My Pre Ordered Copy of New Moon was despatched yesterday !!

I pre ordered my copy of new moon from send it for £7.95 and it was despatched yesterday so will be here for the weekend will have a very happy wife !!

16 Comments

Blu-ray? from where?

Original Poster

Adam2050;8118982

Blu-ray? from where?

its from sendit.com i pre ordered it about 3 to 4 months ago when they had it on offer:thumbsup:

some people got it LAST week-cant remember if it was tesco or zavvi but one of them sent them out

Banned

Adam2050;8118982

Blu-ray? from where?

I pre ordered my copy of new moon from send it for £7.95 and it was despatched yesterday so will be here for the weekend will have a very happy wife !!

I only see DVD no mention of blu-ray on here.

Original Poster

Adam2050;8119029

I only see DVD no mention of blu-ray on here.

its not blu ray its dvd i think £7.95 for the dvd is a bargin when its now £12 most places

ViperKeith;8119053

its not blu ray its dvd i think £7.95 for the dvd is a bargin when its … its not blu ray its dvd i think £7.95 for the dvd is a bargin when its now £12 most places

Not really it will be around that price on realise in ASDA and Tesco. Same happend with HP.

Thought you had a real bargain then.:)

Original Poster

Adam2050;8119074

Not really it will be around that price on realise in ASDA and Tesco. … Not really it will be around that price on realise in ASDA and Tesco. Same happend with HP.Thought you had a real bargain then.:)

well i dout they will be below £10 on release not for atleast a few weeks

ViperKeith;8119101

well i dout they will be below £10 on release not for atleast a few weeks

I think you might be disappointed, many of the big stores sell the big releases fairly cheap for the first few days as a loss leader.

either way, hope your wife enjoys the film, and a few days early too

As chips said, not trying to burst you bargain bubble. Either way hope the wife enjoys.

Original Poster

ChipSticks;8119149

I think you might be disappointed, many of the big stores sell the big … I think you might be disappointed, many of the big stores sell the big releases fairly cheap for the first few days as a loss leader.either way, hope your wife enjoys the film, and a few days early too

i suppose i do get it early and it will either be cheaper ot the same price as the supermarkets still happy days:)

Banned

Possibly one of the worst movies ever made. Diabolical and unintentionally laugh out loud throughout. Jacob looked good all 'roided up though.

master_chief;8119215

Possibly one of the worst movies ever made. Diabolical and … Possibly one of the worst movies ever made. Diabolical and unintentionally laugh out loud throughout. Jacob looked good all 'roided up though.

dcx_badass;8119335

Such a bad film, nothing even happens in it.

I think it was a chick flick, one of the few films I could have gladly got up and walked out of, and I can sit through any old rubbish. As you said nothing happend really and it just felt like an infill between the last and the next film with no apparent reason for it. The last HP film was exactly the same.

Original Poster

master_chief;8119215

Possibly one of the worst movies ever made. Diabolical and … Possibly one of the worst movies ever made. Diabolical and unintentionally laugh out loud throughout. Jacob looked good all 'roided up though.

dcx_badass;8119335

Such a bad film, nothing even happens in it.

i havent seen it now i dont want too :oops:

ViperKeith;8119552

i havent seen it now i dont want too :oops:

The mrs and daughter thought it was fantastic though.

Banned

It's not that you can even say it's a kids film or a chick film so that's why I didn't like it. There are many examples of both genres that I can easily sit through, I watch movies of all kinds. New Moon is just a very very bad movie.

Does Bella smile once in it?
    The OB1 Edward bits were hilariously bad
    Bella is a bitch really, she leads Jacob on throughout, using him to fill the gap of Edwards departure until he gets back. At this point Jacob is dropped very quickly. So basically the main protagonist at this point is extremely unlikeable.
    Why does Edward even go away anyway?
    The vampire council scenes were truly dreadful, poor Michael Sheen looks uncomfortable at best, embarrassed at worst.

I had a lot more points on why it's so bad but I'm slowly erasing the memory of it...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheap northface alternatives?11
      2. NUS EXTRA - Cheap (Legitimate Way) - 3 year card?610
      3. What to do?????56
      4. Tradesmen battery power tools.11

See more discussions