Groups
    EXPIRED

My pregnant wife won't stop moaning...

Banned
    ...about feeling sick, tired etc etc...how do you shut them up?

31 Comments

You can't, but you should be able to lessen the noise by closing the kitchen door.

It will get a lot worse as she gets bigger - be warned!

X) lol

You should have worked out she was a nagger and run now it's too late I'd suggest regular trips to the pub to break up the constant droning noise

wait nine months or so! this is payment for getting her preggers in the first place! gonna do it again? Wait til she is in labour, so I would make up for it now and then she will get her own back by blaming you and possibly hitting you for being so thoughtless! LOL! Its ok Ive had four, we all get over it in the end! Worth it!

ha ha you wait its gonna get worse...wait till the cravings come...i once sent my OH out in the pouring rain just to ge me a naan bread and massala sauce (couldnt eat meat as it made me spew)

lol

Brenda, pregnant with her first child, was paying a visit to her obstetrician's office. When the exam was over, she shyly began, "My husband wants me to ask you if its still okay..."

"I know, I know." the doctor said, placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder, "I get asked that all the time. Sex is fine until late in the pregnancy."

"No, that's not it at all," Brenda confessed. "He wants to know if I can still mow the lawn."

I used to get dp to get me some crushed ice to eat, uually about 3am!

Banned

You put her in that position.

You deserve to be moaned at

Ohhhh he's so cruel,although i doubt he is in "real life" bet he dotes on his wife,just how it should be

Original Poster Banned

DLM

You put her in that position.You deserve to be moaned at

it was a 50/50 effort !

the pregnancy moanin is the easy bit once the baby is born it will get worse and that lasts for the rest of your life

why do you think God created Stella and hands

hit the woman!

Such a funny post..!

she'll pop at some point !!! you think she's moaning now, you wait till you have the little one/ones running round pulling at everything & eating everything in sight, oh happy days.

http://www.teesforall.com/images/Humor_Wedding_Game_Over_Black_Shirt2.jpg

numptyj

why do you think God created Stella and handshit the woman!

This^^^^^^^ X)

Easy to 'shut her up' - you just have to be really sweet and understanding, tell her she will be a wonderful mum and you are so happy that you married her, as she is the best thing that ever happened to you. Give her some of her fav chocs.

Of course, she will then cry buckets for ages!!

Your choice - but those hormones will win every time. http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii78/chesso_photos/animated%20smilies/hukdgiggle2b.gif

Original Poster Banned

chesso

Easy to 'shut her up' - you just have to be really sweet and … Easy to 'shut her up' - you just have to be really sweet and understanding, tell her she will be a wonderful mum and you are so happy that you married her, as she is the best thing that ever happened to you. Give her some of her fav chocs.Of course, she will then cry buckets for ages!!Your choice - but those hormones will win every time.

cool cheers but I will skip the chocolates...she'll be big enough without them

"Hi love, I really love you, you're the best thing that ever happened to me. I would have bought you some chocolates, but you're fat enough already." LOL!!!!!!!

(not saying she's fat already - I'm just imagining you trying to explain why you didn't buy any chocs!)

chesso

Easy to 'shut her up' - you just have to be really sweet and … Easy to 'shut her up' - you just have to be really sweet and understanding, tell her she will be a wonderful mum and you are so happy that you married her, as she is the best thing that ever happened to you. Give her some of her fav chocs.Of course, she will then cry buckets for ages!!Your choice - but those hormones will win every time.

+1

Original Poster Banned

cis_groupie

(not saying she's fat already - I'm just imagining you trying to explain … (not saying she's fat already - I'm just imagining you trying to explain why you didn't buy any chocs!)

but I don't buy my sis chocolates either for the same reason, they are both trying to lose weight so it's a bit insensitive to buy them chocolates surely?

cis_groupie

"Hi love, I really love you, you're the best thing that ever happened to … "Hi love, I really love you, you're the best thing that ever happened to me. I would have bought you some chocolates, but you're fat enough already." LOL!!!!!!!(not saying she's fat already - I'm just imagining you trying to explain why you didn't buy any chocs!)

Noooooooo, NEVER,EVER, mention the 'fat' word to a psychotic, hormonal, pregnant woman !!!, ( whether fat or not ) try if you dare and see !!!!
    My hubby called me a 'little piglet' when i was pregnant with my first , when we stopped at a shop to buy a newspaper and i smelt the chips (and wanted some with curry ) at the chippy that had just opened for the day !!, i was the one driving that day and needless to say he had to walk home after i had demanded him out the car, drove home like stirling moss!, locked the front door and wanted him to agree to a divorce before i let him back in .lol, we laugh about it now but 'pregnancy hormones' are serious stuff , oh yeh i threw the chips in his face when i finally let him in , X)

Tread carefully op !!!, youve been warned , lol

lumoruk

but I don't buy my sis chocolates either for the same reason, they are … but I don't buy my sis chocolates either for the same reason, they are both trying to lose weight so it's a bit insensitive to buy them chocolates surely?

I agree, no need for chocs ( she'll only blame you anyway if she puts on weight !!)
    Just tread VERY carefully with your words and try to help her round house etc when she's feeling tired etc (_;)

lumoruk

but I don't buy my sis chocolates either for the same reason, they are … but I don't buy my sis chocolates either for the same reason, they are both trying to lose weight so it's a bit insensitive to buy them chocolates surely?

I forgot about that!! No chocs then - her fav mag.

edjaned

+1

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii78/chesso_photos/animated%20smilies/hukdthumbsup2.gif

Banned

Women are irrational at the best of times, being pregnant is like 9 months of the worst periods they've had times a hundred.

I think it's perfectly reasonable to begin an affair at this time!

Banned

master_chief

Women are irrational at the best of times, being pregnant is like 9 … Women are irrational at the best of times, being pregnant is like 9 months of the worst periods they've had times a hundred.I think it's perfectly reasonable to begin an affair at this time!

What a nice way to treat a woman who is carrying their child

Original Poster Banned

master_chief

I think it's perfectly reasonable to begin an affair at this time!

I've promised myself I won't follow down my dad's footsteps, I didn't turn out as well rounded as I would have hoped.
    Edited by: "lumoruk" 18th Aug 2010

lumoruk

I've promised myself I won't follow down my dad's footsteps, I didn't … I've promised myself I won't follow down my dad's footsteps, I didn't turn out as well rounded as I would have hoped.

thread just died

not all pregnant women are whingers, tell her to man up

oh and i do know another way to shut her up (_;)

(_;)

Edited by: "michelleleemoo" 18th Aug 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2383
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1014
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416151
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?33201

See more discussions